By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I care far more about the campaigns than multi-player, which is saying something because I love the multi-player. It's absurd to me that they've focused entirely on multi-player or forge, since releasing, and not anything on campaign content. Absolutely absurd. Should be annual story content, minimum. Ideally semi annual. Sell it for $20 a piece for all I care. Just do it!

Around the Network
Dulfite said:

I care far more about the campaigns than multi-player, which is saying something because I love the multi-player. It's absurd to me that they've focused entirely on multi-player or forge, since releasing, and not anything on campaign content. Absolutely absurd.

That's been every Halo ever though, none have received Campaign DLC and I know we thought Infinite would but apparently that was not the case. Halo Infinite isn't even past the point where we would typically get a new Halo campaign, it only released 2 years ago.

Not that I expect a new Halo Campaign anytime soon, LOL. But I think they've made the smarter business decision by focusing entirely on fixing the MP, it's a business at the end of the day and 343 is likely in desperate need for a source of revenue, they've likely suffered quite the flop with Infinite and Microsoft isn't happy with them (as evident by the layoffs, firings, etc.)

Once they sort out with MP (which they're finally there as of 2023) they can then turn their attention back to Campaign and sort that out. The new Head of 343i likely has his own plans and changes that he wants to put into place as well, any new leader into something has the potential to delay things. They could release some Infinite DLC but they need to focus their resources elsewhere for now.

Ryuu96 said:
Dulfite said:

I care far more about the campaigns than multi-player, which is saying something because I love the multi-player. It's absurd to me that they've focused entirely on multi-player or forge, since releasing, and not anything on campaign content. Absolutely absurd.

That's been every Halo ever though, none have received Campaign DLC and I know we thought Infinite would but apparently that was not the case. Halo Infinite isn't even past the point where we would typically get a new Halo campaign, it only released 2 years ago.

Not that I expect a new Halo Campaign anytime soon, LOL. But I think they've made the smarter business decision by focusing entirely on fixing the MP, it's a business at the end of the day and 343 is likely in desperate need for a source of revenue, they've likely suffered quite the flop with Infinite and Microsoft isn't happy with them (as evident by the layoffs, firings, etc.)

Once they sort out with MP (which they're finally there as of 2023) they can then turn their attention back to Campaign and sort that out. The new Head of 343i likely has his own plans and changes that he wants to put into place as well, any new leader into something has the potential to delay things. They could release some Infinite DLC but they need to focus their resources elsewhere for now.

Closest to Campaign DLC would be Halo 3 ODST. I wouldn't mind a smaller Halo game like ODST. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

konnichiwa said:

Just install Rare Replay, most games like Banjo others may show up twice but are bound to one Achievement list so doesn't matter which you play buy. If you want to make MS more money buy Rare Replay/ and each version...

They are already in my library and I havent bought them (aside from Rare Reply).

But when I go to the store, it shows the individual games on sale as if I dont own them.

Anyways, downloading Rare Replay, I aint giving away free money lol.

I bought Ducktales and Toy Story 3 on the web browser (part of the sales) and they still showed up on my Xbox 360. I've heard buying BC games on a web browser or newer Xbox is inconsistent as far as 360 games, but it worked out for me.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 161 million (was 73 million, then 96 million, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million, then 151 million, then 156 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 48 million (was 60 million, then 67 million, then 57 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Around the Network

Campaign separate from multiplayer may be a good idea for this new Halo they are making on Unreal 5. We suspect it started as Tatanka Battle Royale multiplayer and then a year ago or so we heard that they made the decision to expand it into the next main Halo game conplete with full multiplayer, not just Battle Royale. However, they also laid off the singleplayer team that made the Infinite campaign around the same time. Just a few months ago we learned they were hiring for Halo singleplayer again, but this new singleplayer team will take awhile to staff up to full size and actually make said campaign. In other words, multiplayer work for the next Halo is years ahead of the singleplayer for the next Halo. They can either delay the multiplayer until the singleplayer and UE5 Forge are done, making more and more maps and modes and weapons and vehicles and launch with a crap load of content, or they can launch the multiplayer earlier, a year or two before the campaign, and then drop the campaign and UE5 Forge later, alongside frequent multiplayer updates.

"What is it, more Brutes?"

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 16 December 2023

Updated OP

- Split Arkane Lyon and Arkane Austin
- Added OD and Blade.

Might add Project Odyssey to ABK just so it ain't so dang empty, Lol.

Digital Foundry BG3 video is out and TLDW it’s the same as every other game released this gen … PS5 > Series X > Series S.

Last edited by VersusEvil - on 16 December 2023

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition