By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

You’re Transported to Fallout’s World, Would You Rather?

Live in a Vault (Random Selection) 18 78.26%

Live on the Surface 5 21.74%

Total:23

We're also told Fallout Shelter rose to No.7 in the US iOS top free games chart - the highest position the game has held since June 2018, when Shelter got a boost of awareness after the announcement it would be coming to PS4 and Switch. Meanwhile, our sister site Eurogamer reported that Fallout 4, Fallout 76 and Fallout: New Vegas all saw dramatic rises in the number of concurrent players on Steam.

Around the Network

Switch: SW-3707-5131-3911
XBox: Kenjabish

Fallout 4 on Steam is $5 as well and Steam's Top Sellers is based on revenue, Lol.

This is why we need more videogame adaptations! All the truly great ones always cause a boost to their IPs across all formats, with how long it takes to make games nowadays, TV Shows can fill in a gap somewhat for a studios business. I hope the Gears of War animated show launches near Gears of War 6, I don't really have much hope the film will be good because most Netflix films aren't, Lol.

Microsoft really needs to push Todd to expand Bethesda, they could slowly push Fallout 76 over to Double Eleven and expand Bethesda Austin to tackle a full Fallout title, I hear that a lot of the story content in Fallout 76 recently is actually good and it can largely be played as a singleplayer game, Todd can still have creative oversight like he did the show and set it in Texas since it's where Bethesda Austin is based.

Every single Bethesda studio needs to expand; Maryland, Montreal, Austin (TX) and Dallas (TX).

G2ThaUNiT said:

Fallout 3 had a much bigger and lasting impact on me than New Vegas did. Arguably the better game, especially as an RPG, but nothing will ever top those opening hours of F3 and seeing the vast wasteland for the first time. It was literally a game changer.

FNV felt better for me but I enjoyed 3 more, Obsidian games tend to have more talking, followers and I really dislike those in my games.

F3= 3 hours gameplay  has like 10 minutes of talking(quest givers included)
FNV = 3 hours gameplay has like 60 minutes of talking
Obsidian Outer worlds = 3 hours gameplay has like 160 minutes of talking ugh

Also weird to see my weekly streak is gone but I am honestly also happy about it.  

Edit  Harold Halibutsomething is 52 GB bit bigger than expected.

Around the Network

Good guy MS strikes again.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Ryuu96 said:

Lucy MacLean

• Strength - 4
  • Perception - 7
  • Endurance - 6
  • Charisma - 5
  • Intelligence - 6
  • Agility - 5
  • Luck - 7

The Ghoul

• Strength - 5
  • Perception - 6
  • Endurance - 7
  • Charisma - 7
  • Intelligence - 4
  • Agility - 7
  • Luck - 4

Maximus

• Strength - 7
  • Perception - 6
  • Endurance - 6
  • Charisma - 5
  • Intelligence - 4
  • Agility - 7
  • Luck - 5

Ma June

• Strength - 5
  • Perception - 7
  • Endurance - 5
  • Charisma - 7
  • Intelligence - 6
  • Agility - 4
  • Luck - 6

Fallout TV Show Character Stats Revealed By Bethesda

What would Thaddeus luck be? Lmao.

Her luck is crazy, she should have been dead like each episode lol.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.