By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

You’re Transported to Fallout’s World, Would You Rather?

Live in a Vault (Random Selection) 18 78.26%

Live on the Surface 5 21.74%

Total:23

Around the Network

Nice to see Xbox banking big with with their investments. That 7.5 billion making a fast return.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Thinking about starting Fallout 1.

I think it might have been a better choice to play FNV on an actual 360 coz I don’t know if the game was always this unstable or if backwards compatibility is fucking it but man. Playing old world blues, at 9 crashes lol.

Last edited by VersusEvil - on 18 April 2024

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network

Per Amazon, the show ranks as one of the top three most-watched titles ever on Prime Video and the most-watched season of TV on the platform since "The Lord of the Rings: Rings of Power."

Now that sales are over, what did you pick up ?

Personnaly :

- Fallout New Vegas
- Fallout 3
- Fallout 4 GOTY
- Fallout 76 + Atlantic City
- Trail Out
- Cloudpunk
- BioShock: The Collection
- The Outer Worlds : Spacer's Choice Edition

So, my backlog that was already full, is even more bigger.

I love to take times now to finish one solo game at a time and play some multiplayer with friends.

Time to go back to Starfield (currently level 28) :)