By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

You’re Transported to Fallout’s World, Would You Rather?

Live in a Vault (Random Selection) 18 78.26%

Live on the Surface 5 21.74%

Total:23
jason1637 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Lucy MacLean

• Strength - 4
  • Perception - 7
  • Endurance - 6
  • Charisma - 5
  • Intelligence - 6
  • Agility - 5
  • Luck - 7

The Ghoul

• Strength - 5
  • Perception - 6
  • Endurance - 7
  • Charisma - 7
  • Intelligence - 4
  • Agility - 7
  • Luck - 4

Maximus

• Strength - 7
  • Perception - 6
  • Endurance - 6
  • Charisma - 5
  • Intelligence - 4
  • Agility - 7
  • Luck - 5

Ma June

• Strength - 5
  • Perception - 7
  • Endurance - 5
  • Charisma - 7
  • Intelligence - 6
  • Agility - 4
  • Luck - 6

Fallout TV Show Character Stats Revealed By Bethesda

What would Thaddeus luck be? Lmao.

Her luck is crazy, she should have been dead like each episode lol.

Her luck and charisma is too low lol

Around the Network

As I'm sure you can imagine, when it comes to Sea of Thieves my days are full of numbers. Development costs, active servers, days until the next update… Sometimes, though, a truly extraordinary number stands out – a number like 40 million, which I'm incredibly pleased to say is the number of pirates who've now set sail in Sea of Thieves!

40 million players across Xbox, Windows 10 and Steam is an amazing milestone to be able to talk about, and of course it wouldn't have happened without you – our brilliant, positive and welcoming community, who continue to surprise and impress us with your creativity and antics out on the waves.

Crazy...PS5 will likely shoot it up past 50m eventually.

Ryuu96 said:

As I'm sure you can imagine, when it comes to Sea of Thieves my days are full of numbers. Development costs, active servers, days until the next update… Sometimes, though, a truly extraordinary number stands out – a number like 40 million, which I'm incredibly pleased to say is the number of pirates who've now set sail in Sea of Thieves!

40 million players across Xbox, Windows 10 and Steam is an amazing milestone to be able to talk about, and of course it wouldn't have happened without you – our brilliant, positive and welcoming community, who continue to surprise and impress us with your creativity and antics out on the waves.

Absolutely wild to think that the longest-lasting multiplayer title of the Xbox One era comes from Rare.  I know it's not ideal to give credit to GaaS, as an entity within the industry, but SoT was one of the few that acted so forward-thinking within its design.  

Around the Network

For the New Vegas Stan's out there lol

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Sunset Overdrive OST

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

I finally finished Fallout, it's outstanding.

Pong quest has unobtainable achievements...

Anyway filled a bit of my collection and got:

Frane: Dragons Odyssey
Knights of Grayfang..