By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

You’re Transported to Fallout’s World, Would You Rather?

Live in a Vault (Random Selection) 18 78.26%

Live on the Surface 5 21.74%

Total:23

I may start a playthrough of all 4 Bethesda era Fallout games soon, one after another, with mods on PC probably. I have played 3, NV, 4 and 76 before, but I never finished 4 (some other game came along and I never got around to finishing it) or 76 (was a mess at release).

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 15 April 2024

Around the Network

Fallout 3 had a much bigger and lasting impact on me than New Vegas did. Arguably the better game, especially as an RPG, but nothing will ever top those opening hours of F3 and seeing the vast wasteland for the first time. It was literally a game changer.

What I always hear about F76 is that it has one of the friendliest and most helpful communities around for a multiplayer title, people always willing to help you out and just freely giving you shit.

A lot of the discourse online right now

New Vegas fanboys are unhinged, I'm loving the Fallout Subreddit constantly trashing them, Lol.

They're straight up fucking weirdos, they're part of the same bitter fucks who constantly scream in Fallout fans faces "NO FALLOUT MADE BY BETHESDA IS GOOD! IT RUINS WHAT FALLOUT IS ABOUT! STOP LIKING IT! ONLY FALLOUT 1-2 AND NEW VEGAS ARE TRUE FALLOUT! BETHESDA DOESN'T UNDERSTAND FALLOUT! EVERYTHING FALLOUT BETHESDA SUCKS!!!"

And I've only ever played New Vegas, Lol.

Fuck me, I liked New Vegas but these dudes need to get a fucking life, half of them were hating on an 8 hour show 3 hours after it released.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 15 April 2024

Around the Network

Oh and they constantly try to make up bullshit drama about Bethesda not liking Obsidian or Bethesda not liking Fallout 1-2/New Vegas or trying to make up some imaginary scenario that the OG Fallout creators despise Bethesda and all that, there's posts that the OG Fallout creators can't say anything bad about the show because Bethesda will ruin their careers, bro, Tim Cain is fucking retired, Lmfao.

Meanwhile the OG Fallout creators have straight up said that they like Bethesda's Fallout, they've gone out their way to praise multiple aspects of Bethesda's Fallout and they've essentially told OG Fallout fans to stop being fucking weirdos and attacking developers, albeit they put it in a much nicer way than I did, Tim Cain had to tell people to stop attacking Brian Fargo even for something that happened between Tim and Brian 25 years ago!

It's like at some point every fanbase of every IP splits in half and you have one half permanently bitter and crying about every little thing, especially when the OG creators are no longer involved and another half just enjoying things but constantly being screamed at in their face to stop enjoying it because it's shit and it's sacrilege to the original creators and their vision and the original creators are like "Bro...Stop"

Lucy MacLean

• Strength - 4
  • Perception - 7
  • Endurance - 6
  • Charisma - 5
  • Intelligence - 6
  • Agility - 5
  • Luck - 7

The Ghoul

• Strength - 5
  • Perception - 6
  • Endurance - 7
  • Charisma - 7
  • Intelligence - 4
  • Agility - 7
  • Luck - 4

Maximus

• Strength - 7
  • Perception - 6
  • Endurance - 6
  • Charisma - 5
  • Intelligence - 4
  • Agility - 7
  • Luck - 5

Ma June

• Strength - 5
  • Perception - 7
  • Endurance - 5
  • Charisma - 7
  • Intelligence - 6
  • Agility - 4
  • Luck - 6

Fallout TV Show Character Stats Revealed By Bethesda

What would Thaddeus luck be? Lmao.

Ryuu96 said:

New Vegas fanboys are unhinged, I'm loving the Fallout Subreddit constantly trashing them, Lol.

They're straight up fucking weirdos, they're part of the same bitter fucks who constantly scream in Fallout fans faces "NO FALLOUT MADE BY BETHESDA IS GOOD! IT RUINS WHAT FALLOUT IS ABOUT! STOP LIKING IT! ONLY FALLOUT 1-2 AND NEW VEGAS ARE TRUE FALLOUT! BETHESDA DOESN'T UNDERSTAND FALLOUT! EVERYTHING FALLOUT BETHESDA SUCKS!!!"

And I've only ever played New Vegas, Lol.

Fuck me, I liked New Vegas but these dudes need to get a fucking life, half of them were hating on an 8 hour show 3 hours after it released.

It's weird to me that some of them are so culty about it. Personally I liked Fallout 3 the most of the games I have played, New Vegas was mechanically superior with better shooting mechanics and such, as was Fallout 4, but nothing beats the Washington DC setting and storyline of 3 imho. New Vegas is a close second though.

This is definitely how big my loot sack is in Bethesda games, I'm such a loot whore xD

Lmao, inXile.