By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

You’re Transported to Fallout’s World, Would You Rather?

Live in a Vault (Random Selection) 18 78.26%

Live on the Surface 5 21.74%

Total:23

Still no confirmation that the Xbox version of BG3 is coming at the same time… I hope Microsoft is keeping the announcement for their show.

I mean microsoft could def. send some engineers to help them with the Series S at this point. And they can learn from blizzard and their work on Diablo 4…

Around the Network

Pff, so many games still releasing for Xbox One and PS4.

I'm using my phone to navigate this forum, and therefore make unintentional mistakes when posting :')

Imaginedvl said:

Still no confirmation that the Xbox version of BG3 is coming at the same time… I hope Microsoft is keeping the announcement for their show.

I mean microsoft could def. send some engineers to help them with the Series S at this point. And they can learn from blizzard and their work on Diablo 4…

No platforms announced means either Larian learned their lesson or.......DELAY!!!!

I hope they have something big at the end cause so far… this is plain bad. Like nothing for me at least

Taking a nosedive.

Around the Network
Machiavellian said:

I am feeling the Prince of Persia new game

I am decidedly not

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Show started off okay, I was enjoying it, then it took a nosedive, the pacing was awful in parts, that Alan Wake 2 segment for example was like 80% talking and then 20% gameplay. The 2nd half was pretty awful, a few games looked interesting but mostly meh and nothing really new, the mobile stuff and TV stuff didn't help, Lol.

5/10.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 08 June 2023

Ryuu96 said:
Machiavellian said:

I am feeling the Prince of Persia new game

Be a lot better without that rap song over it.

So far so good.

TO each their own, I have no problem with the song.

Keighley just taught a 101 class on how not to structure a gaming showcase. The first 2/3rds were decent-good, some interesting games on display including the dark magic shooter Witchfire, Sonic Superstars, and Path of Exile 2. But then that last third was horrible. You don't want to put too many mobile/F2P/indie games/tv shows into a show like this, and those you do put into it need to be spaced out between the games that people care about. You don't give viewers like 20+ minutes of pure boredom by lumping all of your mobile/F2P/indie games together into a single long segment.

That would have been a solid 6/10 or 7/10 show, but that last third brought it down to like a 4/10. 

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 08 June 2023