By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

You’re Transported to Fallout’s World, Would You Rather?

Live in a Vault (Random Selection) 18 78.26%

Live on the Surface 5 21.74%

Total:23
Machiavellian said:

I am feeling the Prince of Persia new game

Be a lot better without that rap song over it.

So far so good.

Around the Network

Omfg. Lmfao.

Damn am I actually enjoying a Keighley show.

Around the Network

Showing Play Station exclusives now.. that was already shown during the Play Station show why?
I bet they will also show FF 16 haha

This is weird

edit: okay the release date :)  makes more sense

Imaginedvl said:

Showing Play Station exclusives now.. that was already shown during the Play Station show why?

This is weird

It's Geoff, what do you expect? He's pretty much Playstations most important employee (without being one) lol

Edit: ok, I don't even watch the show today so maybe I was too early with my statement after reading your edit

crissindahouse said:
Imaginedvl said:

This is weird

It's Geoff, what do you expect? He's pretty much Playstations most important employee (without being one) lol

Edit: ok, I don't even watch the show today so maybe I was too early with my statement after reading your edit

Oh but still I know this guy is sold to Play Station :) Not expecting much anyway haha

Imaginedvl said:
crissindahouse said:

Oh but still I know this guy is sold to Play Station :) Not expecting much anyway haha

There is literally no reason why the release couldn't have been at the Sony showcase

So much for it being "bad" that Starfield was releasing near Spider-Man 2 👀