By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 13 38.24%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 21 61.76%

Total:34

SE posting loses? I’m no expert but maybe limiting your biggest games to a single platform doesn’t help, hope SE weren’t stupid enough to sign a 3 game deal with a certain company rhyming with Sony 🙂

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

#SaveXbox

Around the Network

Thrilled that we're getting into the swing of "Not E3" Season.

Looking forward to all the shows.

G2ThaUNiT said:

My immediate thought was CoD Black Ops as soon as I saw it due to the orange and black, and this confirms it. Glad they are putting CoD on it's own after-show like Starfield last year instead of doing like a 10 minute CoD demo on the main show like back when Xbox had the CoD marketing deal in the 360 and early XB1 years. 

My weekly purchases

-Blasphamous (was recommended to me)
-TR Legends
- Re: Revelations 1-2 bundle.

So much talk about Fallout but no love for Fallout Brother of Steel

Even has no BC on series and I get why but still...

I hope that Xbox decides to announce what is going on with Fallout at the June showcase. If Bethesda themselves are expanding and going to develop TES 6 and Fallout 5 simultaneously, let us know. If Obsidian are going to make a new Fallout after Avowed, let us know. You don't have to release a CG teaser if you're not ready, but at least put Todd or somebody in a short video message telling us what the plans are to release a brand new Fallout game sooner than 2035. And definitely announce Fallout 3 remaster, especially if it's far enough along to have gameplay ready (and TES 4 Oblivion remaster too), it's very likely that both are indeed in development considering the 2 leaks last year and now yesterday Todd Howard confirming there is an unannounced Fallout project in development. Oblivion remaster should be further along in development based on the ABK court docs release schedule, and more likely to have gameplay footage ready as a result, but at least confirm Fallout 3 remaster with a CG teaser. 

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 30 April 2024

Around the Network

How many millions will PS5 add to Sea of Thieves?

Ryuu96 said:

How many millions will PS5 add to Sea of Thieves?

Xbox games suck, so probably not many.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

konnichiwa said:

My weekly purchases

-Blasphamous (was recommended to me)
-TR Legends
- Re: Revelations 1-2 bundle.

So much talk about Fallout but no love for Fallout Brother of Steel

Even has no BC on series and I get why but still...

Never played it but I was under the impression that most of the fanbase doesn't like the game.  It had the lowest critic reviews in the series for a long time (until launch Fallout 76 scored lower) with a 65 average on metacritic, the user reviews are even lower than the critic reviews with an average user score of 4.1 on the PS2 version and 5.5 on Xbox, and it was a sales flop, causing the cancellation of a planned sequel to Brotherhood of Steel, as well as indirectly contributing to the cancellation of project Van Buren (the original Black Isle Studios version of Fallout 3).

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 30 April 2024

Well the last years we saw a ton of older games getting a port to consoles including xbox some are really bad (Wasteland remaster as an example try it on gamepass), it is just nice to have oldies.

I wonder if Xbox will do a theater release like they did last year?