By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo quarterly sales update (To September 30th 2022) Switch 114.33 million

Kirby and the Forgotten Land is now the best selling Kirby game with 5.27mil topping Kirby's Dream Land at 5.13mil.

Around the Network

Splatoon 3 sold 7.9mil, 5.01mil in Japan and only 2.89mil outside of Japan.

Mario Party Superstars - 8.07mil

Pokémon Legends Arceus - 13.91mil

Kakadu18 said:

Splatoon 3 sold 7.9mil, 5.01mil in Japan and only 2.89mil outside of Japan.

Yeah was expecting a bit more from outside Japan. 

Splatoon 3 moved 8m in one month. 

At 917.59 Million, Switch software is knocking on the door of the Wii and DS's lifetime software sales. In fact it only trails the Wii's be around ~4 million as of this update. Between Mario & Rabbids, Bayonetta 3, and Persona 5 Royal (among other titles), it probably passed it by now. And it'll probably blow right past the DS's totals in the 2 weeks of Pokemen S/V and Black Friday back to back.

Around the Network
Kakadu18 said:
SegaHeart said:

Would like to know how much Labo sold probably 10+ million? IDK?

Lol no. The first Labo sold 1.42mil and none of the other reached the million mark.

Thanks, I would like to know how Much Switch Sports sold?

SegaHeart said:
Kakadu18 said:

Lol no. The first Labo sold 1.42mil and none of the other reached the million mark.

Thanks, I would like to know how Much Switch Sports sold?

These are all the updated figures

What do they mean by the "revision of sales units in previous years" for BOTW, Smash Ultimate, and Sw/Sh?
Man, if Nintendo themselves are doing under/overtracking their own games, we're in trouble.

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2022/221108_4e.pdf

Anyone knows what join venture means? Are they teaming up with DeNa to make more mobile games? 

I've said this before, but Splatoon on mobile would probably be their best opportunity

Shatts said:

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2022/221108_4e.pdf

Anyone knows what join venture means? Are they teaming up with DeNa to make more mobile games? 

I've said this before, but Splatoon on mobile would probably be their best opportunity

Agree, look at COD mobile.