By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Avatar: The Way of Water | Official Trailer

I have a friend who didn't like avatar 1 but loved avatar 2. He was glued for 3 hours. He said avatar 2 story was done alot better then the original

Around the Network
Jumpin said:

Why is it that people still continue to hold onto incorrect views even after they realize they’ve been duped? Mark Twat made the observation that it’s easier to fool people than to convince them they’ve been fooled.

Is that a typo/auto-correct ? Or are you not a fan of Mark Twain?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Jumpin said:

Why is it that people still continue to hold onto incorrect views even after they realize they’ve been duped? Mark Twat made the observation that it’s easier to fool people than to convince them they’ve been fooled.

Is that a typo/auto-correct ? Or are you not a fan of Mark Twain?

Uh-oh :D

Probably auto-correct. I made sure my phone recognized a wide spectrum of vulgarities after I kept accidentally writing duck all the time.

No disrespect to Mark, but I’m going to keep since I just spent like 5-8 seconds laughing :D

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Anyway….
Way of the Water - $2.118 billion
Titanic - $2.195 billion

Within 100m. But its box office income is slowing as it’s only about 90 million week over week - so it may not pass Titanic this weekend. I’m not sure the worldwide proliferation yet. So it could still pick up another couple hundred million total during this initial run. My guess is in the 2.3 to 2.5 billion range right now.

Way of Water surpasses Titanic, now #3 of all time at the global box office:

https://variety.com/2023/film/box-office/avatar-2-passes-titanic-international-box-office-milestone-1235513277/

Around the Network

Hahaha how can anyone think this movie going to do anything, the first one had 3d titanic had jack and rose this movie going to prove everyone right it a flop who would watch it?. 2bilion... Never mind me .

curl-6 said:

Way of Water surpasses Titanic, now #3 of all time at the global box office:

https://variety.com/2023/film/box-office/avatar-2-passes-titanic-international-box-office-milestone-1235513277/

There’s a potential setback, as Titanic has a wide re-release today, just on time for Valentines Day. Avatar 2 and Titanic go head to head this weekend!

Titanic and Way of the Water were neck and neck at #1 and 2 at the global weekend box office. James Cameron vs James Cameron. Both passed 2.2 billion over the weekend.

Zoe Saldana is now holding key roles in the three biggest movies in the worldwide box office. I’m not sure if anyone achieved that before. Perhaps no one will again.