By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Will Liz Truss become the shortest-served PM in British history? Update: Yep!

It's been an absolute shitshow the past two days, Lol. Can't be that much longer for her.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 19 October 2022

Around the Network

How It Started:

How It's Going:

David Cameron Resigns as Conservative Leader

Theresa May Resigns as Conservative Leader

Boris Johnson Resigns as Conservative Leader

Already the first jokes about Truss and Kwarteng start appearing.

Why did Kwasi Kwarteng fly back to the UK in First Class when he got summoned back urgently from the meeting of finance ministers in Washington?

Spoiler!
Because nobody wanted to have him anywhere near Business or Economy anymore.

I've always wanted to tell Jacob Rees-Mogg to fuck off, that must be an amazing feeling.

Come back to PlayStation

British Government Right Now.

She missed the damn vote, Lol.

She's done, it's a matter of when not if.

Around the Network

This certainly lends support to my "The Tories have no idea what they're doing" hypothesis.

What are the chances of a general election being called? I'm probably expecting a bit too much integrity and self-reflection from that crowd.

Somehow, I don't think Liz Truss is quite going to live up to her aspirations of 'Thatcher 2.0." On the plus side, she has lasted a bit longer than U.S President William Henry Harrison, but she didn't have a respiratory illness that's easily treatable with modern antibiotics to deal with. 

THE LETTUCE WINS!!!! LMFAO!!!!

STRONG AND STABLE.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 20 October 2022

I would like to congratulate Ms. Truss on her history-making run as Prime Minister. Keep up the good work and good luck in your future endeavors.

SanAndreasX said:

I would like to congratulate Ms. Truss on her history-making run as Prime Minister. Keep up the good work and good luck in your future endeavors.

Update that title.

"Yes"