By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - a new VGChartz legend

VGChartz has had some legendary moments/memes/threads. The Kimi deserved to win incident. Never trust users with Kim Possible avatars. Globally in the US. Japan is games. Onionberry is real! And so on.

But for some time VGChartz got more boring. Nothing really happened. But fret not, because we have a new legend:

The day dicks controlled VGChartz.

How do you think it compares to past events? Were you too dick-banned?

Also thanks to the staff working hard on restoring everything. :)

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

It was definitely amusing, but doesn't even come close to Japan is games.

I think "The cockening" has a nice ring to it.

I was one of the few that was cock banned yesterday.

I think the Hacker have 8th grade syndrome

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

I don’t know I missed it. Just like I missed the Onionberry thing. I always miss these things.

Though in this case, to each their own but, I got to say I don’t really miss having not seen any BBCs…

Shikamo said:
I think the Hacker have 8th grade syndrome

I guess mommy was displeased when she found out and Timmy McDicky is in trouble.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

My favourite meme from here is still "globally in the US".

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Mnementh said:

VGChartz has had some legendary moments/memes/threads. The Kimi deserved to win incident. Never trust users with Kim Possible avatars. Globally in the US. Japan is games. Onionberry is real! And so on.

But for some time VGChartz got more boring. Nothing really happened. But fret not, because we have a new legend:

The day dicks controlled VGChartz.

How do you think it compares to past events? Were you too dick-banned?

Also thanks to the staff working hard on restoring everything. :)

Considering the very low number of female users we had over the years, I'd say dicks have always controlled VGChartz.

Signature goes here!

I wonder why the people he banned got chosen for that.