By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2022: Casual Edition... or perhaps not?

Who will win Super Bowl LVII?

Buffalo Bills 4 40.00%

Baltimore Ravens 0 0%

Tennessee Titans 1 10.00%

Kansas City Chiefs 2 20.00%

Philadelphia Eagles 1 10.00%

Green Bay Backers 0 0%

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 0 0%

Los Angeles Rams 0 0%

Other (AFC) 0 0%

Other (NFC) 2 20.00%

Total:10
RolStoppable said:

I am glad the Chiefs won.

And a really good game to boot.

Around the Network

I wasn't a fan of that hold call at the end. Didn't seem worth the flag given the situation.

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

Wooo! Go Chiefs!

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Chrkeller said:

I wasn't a fan of that hold call at the end. Didn't seem worth the flag given the situation.

I agree.   It wasn’t like he threw him to the ground or draped his arms around him, just a little jersey tug…. Which happens every play.  Let the chiefs kick the field goal and see if the eagles can March down.  They deserved the chance

Yea, it was a frustrating end to what was to that point a very entertaining game.

Around the Network
Kslost said:
Chrkeller said:

I agree.   It wasn’t like he threw him to the ground or draped his arms around him, just a little jersey tug…. Which happens every play.  Let the chiefs kick the field goal and see if the eagles can March down.  They deserved the chance

Happened to the Bengals last year in the SB.  Two years in a row the refs played too big of a part.  

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

If the Eagles' Defense could stop a paper bag from blowing in the wind in the 2nd half, that penalty wouldn't have held as much weight as it did.

I think the Chiefs have an much better chance of repeating than the Rams and Buccaneer's did especially since this season was supposed to be a rebuilding season and they managed to win the Super Bowl.

Chrkeller said:
Kslost said:

Happened to the Bengals last year in the SB.  Two years in a row the refs played too big of a part.  

I'm calling bullshit and you know why?  Because the refs took a fumble to TD away from chiefs earlier.  That was a clear catch and fumble and somehow the dumbfucks reversed it.  Only whining eagles fans are upset and think game was rigged.  Eagles fans can suck a dick and I hope they never make it back to super bowl again.  I also hope Hurts get hurt and becomes the next rg3 or lamar.

sethnintendo said:
Chrkeller said:

I'm calling bullshit and you know why?  Because the refs took a fumble to TD away from chiefs earlier.  That was a clear catch and fumble and somehow the dumbfucks reversed it.  Only whining eagles fans are upset and think game was rigged.  Eagles fans can suck a dick and I hope they never make it back to super bowl again.  I also hope Hurts get hurt and becomes the next rg3 or lamar.

Wishing injury to a player is beyond childish and immature.  

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED