By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - From highest to lowest most used Console you play the most?

Which platform you play the most?

Nintendo 13 39.39%

Xbox 6 18.18%

PS4 7 21.21%

PC/Steam 7 21.21%

Total:33

Atm, it would be Nintendo>PlayStation>PC>Xbox

Around the Network

why PS4, and not just Playstation, like the "Nintendo"/"Xbox" options?

Based on those four choices...
1: Xbox
2: Switch
3: Steam
4: Playstation

1. PC - Desktop (Steam, Battle.net)
2. Steam Deck
3. PS5

Also have a Switch but its collecting dust, awaiting for the next mainline Mario :P

SvennoJ said:

It depends. Atm I play ps4 the most since my favorite track is on in GT Sport. Before that I was hooked to Factory simulator in Roblox on my laptop. Before that I was playing Forza 7 on Series X. Only the Switch feels left out as I haven't touched that in over a year now.

So, I'm guessing your favorite track is either Fuji Speedway, Interlagos Circuit or one of the fictional tracks.  Speaking of fictional GT tracks someone made a pretty good copy of High Speed Ring in Forza Horizon 5 and it's featured in this week's playlist as the featured events lab race.

Around the Network

1. X1 S 80% having Game Pass Ultimate is one of the main reasons I play it that much. Plus, the 360 was also the console I used most the previous generation.
2. PS4 slim 20%

Chris Hu said:
SvennoJ said:

It depends. Atm I play ps4 the most since my favorite track is on in GT Sport. Before that I was hooked to Factory simulator in Roblox on my laptop. Before that I was playing Forza 7 on Series X. Only the Switch feels left out as I haven't touched that in over a year now.

So, I'm guessing your favorite track is either Fuji Speedway, Interlagos Circuit or one of the fictional tracks.  Speaking of fictional GT tracks someone made a pretty good copy of High Speed Ring in Forza Horizon 5 and it's featured in this week's playlist as the featured events lab race.

Fuji is my most hated track lol, what a waste of space :) Interlagos is all right depending on the people playing. DT Seaside is one of my favorite fictional tracks. However the best track in the world is (race this morning) Nurburgring 24H circuit.

The player base is getting pretty low now in GT Sport (down to 20K weekly sport mode players), however that 6 player room (9 in the morning) was an exception. Atm the rooms are full again (up to 20 players) and very competitive, mostly clean. Great fun :)

Lately (last 6 months) it's been
xbox one
PC
PS4
Nintendo
and PS4/Nintendo are barely worth mentioning the last 18 moths. 3rd would be a retro pi I recently setup.

Gamepass ultimate is probably main reason haven't bothered with PS4 and Nintendo lately. More free games including decent day one releases to be interested in any PS4 exclusives and haven't been into Nintendo for several years (although Nintendo is my daughters main platform).

I'll only go with the current Gen as the last gen has depreciated now.

1) PC.
2) Nintendo Switch.
3) Xbox Series X.
4) Playstation 5.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Switch by far. It is largely driven by Nintendo being one of the few that still supports couch coop. I was disappointed MS scraped split screen campaign in Halo Infinite, makes it a hard pass.