By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - From highest to lowest most used Console you play the most?

Which platform you play the most?

Nintendo 13 39.39%

Xbox 6 18.18%

PS4 7 21.21%

PC/Steam 7 21.21%

Total:33

As of right now: Ps4 > Nswitch > PC > Ps3 > 3ds > WiiU.

Around the Network

I play all consoles equally these days.

0 hours a year lol

It depends. Atm I play ps4 the most since my favorite track is on in GT Sport. Before that I was hooked to Factory simulator in Roblox on my laptop. Before that I was playing Forza 7 on Series X. Only the Switch feels left out as I haven't touched that in over a year now.

Switch then series x then pc then the least is ps4

SegaHeart said:

@SvennoJ BTW have you tried astros playroom yet it plays like Super mario Odyssey but it's stuck on Ps5 only check this video I orgasm from Sony's 3D platformer What will equal this is Banjo Kazooie remake for Xbox One, seems Microsoft cares more about Western RPG and shooters and less about platformers :(

0:45 mark I Orgasmed. also 0:23 mark so much like A hat in time but better.

Yes I played it and it is amazing. I collected everything, so much fun.

And yeah, Racthet and Clank is amazing as well, loved that game. Also play Horizon FW if you're into exploration. Such a wonderful world to discover.

Do you have PSVR? Try to get one cheap if not as Astrobot Rescue Mission is even better!

Around the Network

Nintendo Switch gets almost all my playing time, but only because of Animal Crossing. If it weren't for that game, all three would mostly collect dust since I'm a retro gamer. For instance, right now, my PS1 is what I'm using the most. After that, it'll probably be something else. Most likely Sega CD. It's time to run through those classic FMV games again.

I think it was a tie between Switch and PS4 (if not a tie, 60% PS4 and 40% Switch), sometimes I play on PC, but it's not common

Now I got a PS5, likely to play it a bit more until January when Fire Emblem arrives next to Octopath 2

SegaHeart said:
JackHandy said:

Nintendo Switch gets almost all my playing time, but only because of Animal Crossing. If it weren't for that game, all three would mostly collect dust since I'm a retro gamer. For instance, right now, my PS1 is what I'm using the most. After that, it'll probably be something else. Most likely Sega CD. It's time to run through those classic FMV games again.

I left out the classics , But I play my Sega Saturn more than my other consoles I listed in OP. Mostly remixing DJ wars and Daytona USA atm.

Saturn is the one retro console I still haven't picked up. I use to play it back when it launched, then bought one around the year 2000 or so. I had the analog controller, Nights, Daytona, both Panzer games as a slew of others. Back then, you could get all that for under a hundred dollars. Now? Not even close. Which is why I'm dragging my feet. I really need to get on it though, before the price increases again lol. Awesome system (I'm a huge Sega fan).

I mostly play on my Swicth and PS4. Barely played my XB1 and dont do PC gaming.

Switch is my main platform. Has loads of RPGs, plenty of games in every other genre I care about.

After that is PS4.