By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What die hard Fan base do you hate the most, Be it Comics, anime, movies or game companys, console makers, phones etc..

Probably Marvel movie/tv fans at this point. Everything past Endgame, minus No Way Home, has been mediocre to terrible but god forbid you publicly criticize.

Around the Network

Star Wars fans are unbearable. You can't have a normal discussion with them, because everything is surround by negativity. You can't just share you're enjoying a new movie ou a new show, because they all sucks, it will tank and bomb and destroy the franchise and blablabla

Which makes me wonder why they even think the Original Trilogy was such a masterpiece in first place. It was a goofy action adventure family movie, and SW fans thread that like it was the finest piece of art made in human history and therefore everything that came later sucks hard

As someone who loves Star Wars and understanding accepts it's just a common piece of mainstream movie media, deal with Star Wars fandom makes the most unpleasant experience when it comes to being part of a fandom

No wonder why SW moviegoers are a bunch of 50 years old boomers

zero129 said:

What fan base annoy you the most.

For me its defo Apple fans. I mean they are willing to pay over price prices for shitty devices and be locked into a shitty eco system.

Sounds like someone that bought a shitty mac 25 years ago when they sucked, and has hated them since.

zero129 said:
rapsuperstar31 said:

Sounds like someone that bought a shitty mac 25 years ago when they sucked, and has hated them since.

Nope . However i did get an Iphone a few years ago and quickly came to the realization i needed to change back to android

Honestly how apple fans can pay more for a closed off system thats worse in almost everyway compared to cheaper android devices is beyond me.

and their fans eat it up every time.

I remember a friend of mine in the late 2000's signing a 2 year contract to get the latest iPhone, buying out said contract the following year in order to get that years latest iPhone while signing another 2 year contract to do so lol. This process continued year after year until 2 year contracts finally became a thing of the past. Now he takes advantage of programs that lets you pay monthly for your iPhone, then allows you to upgrade to the next years iPhone, while continuing to pay monthly for it

Gamers. I'm here for the masochism.

Around the Network

Sony fans. Boston Sports Fans.

Usually, the most toxic, arrogant & obnoxious, and both feel about the same. Just a big hive mind of idiocy.

Oh and Star Wars fans. It's a creatively bankrupt franchise and I know why, SW fans want the same shit every time. I hate Star Wars but it seems no one hates it more than their fans. Holiday Special isn't the worst thing about the franchise anymore.

Apple fans. Most obnoxious elist cult who really just accept anything no matter how hypocritical it is or expensive it is. Apple is shit that rips people off but trendy dopes and rich old white men pretend it's a gift from god.

Last edited by Leynos - on 01 September 2022

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

SegaHeart said:

1.Tekken 7 Xbox version community they are not good tekken players they are horrible, PS4 and PC are legit the only good ones Shafow20z uses a playstation pad in evo 2022 and sent ARslan Ash to loser many Tekken players use Playstation pad and do extremely good.

2.PLaystation Shmup community, I told some guy Xbox shmup are amazing he says they suck, then an Xbox shmup from Xbox 360 era gets ported to PS4 the guy acts like this the best thing ever what a hypocrit he just proved me right he ended up looking like a circus for getting super happy liking Death smiles laughed and called him mr dumbass and kicked me off discord no shame just clown, well the other xbox shmups stop coming to playstation and now I'm pissed at Switch community port begging for Xbox 360 shmup doing the same thing that PS4 shmup did Please let the Xbox Shmup stop being ported to Switch they also piss me the f off

3. Persona 4 Arena Ultimax the fighting game being an unbalanced trash I hate Arc Systems any game they touch is a game that is roster has cheaper broken characters worser than Leroy from Tekken 7, No wonder DNF the duel died already Arc Systems suck someone should acquire them before they harm another IP probably Tencent or Embracer group I don't want them to touch something like Final Fantasy being in 2D without being closely I mean closely supervised by Square , like Namco did for DBFZ I bet it was namco who made DBFZ more balanced , even though lab coat is a mess and everybody plays her.

4.Anybody that is an indie game developer that are not original creators with Character design original + level design original + Music Origin + Story Original creators etc and saying they are spiritual successor to some franchise makes me mad feels like a Halo killer or Street Fighter killer . like shut up looking at Bomb Rush Cyberfunk that game would of never existed without Sega creating JSR franchise. too much cap like damn . I prefer Yooka Laylee approach of SPiritual Successor atleast those mostly are most Rareware developers unlike that other game I not a fan.

5. Will add more later probably?

Hideki Naganuma is composing for Bomb Rush and they know they are making a homage to JSR. It's the entire point. You know SEGA's is going to be MTX ridden and maybe live service. Homage games are great when good. An indie dev making a tribute to Assault Suit series made Gunhound EX and it got them the job to remake Assault Suit Leynos on PS4/Steam and it's amazing. Better than the original by a fair bit.

None of them. I use to get annoyed by this sort of thing, but I don't anymore. People like what they like, and everyone has their own story and reason behind being who they are--and rarely does said story not include their upbringing, or other outside influences. So as long as they're not harming other people, I'm good. And even if they are, I still try my best to see through it. Past traumas are a hell of a thing.

SegaHeart said:
Leynos said:

Hideki Naganuma is composing for Bomb Rush and they know they are making a homage to JSR. It's the entire point. You know SEGA's is going to be MTX ridden and maybe live service. Homage games are great when good. An indie dev making a tribute to Assault Suit series made Gunhound EX and it got them the job to remake Assault Suit Leynos on PS4/Steam and it's amazing. Better than the original by a fair bit.

I love Naganuma but Bomb Rush Cyberfunk feels like a JSR killer a replacement to what created the genre of Roller skating and graffiting rival gang arts.key word "homage" is good "inspired" is good anything but the word "spiritual Successor" and to the massively weakened Sega unlike Nintendo which is still strong can take Indie's or other AAA devs saying spiritual Successor Nintendo fans still have their console The fanbase don't and are in 3rd party hell. I'm ok for Sega being 3rd party for now no rush in coming back to hardware, but I want every developer who likes Sega to work with them like what what Christian whitehead did for Sonic Mania and Dotemu did for Streets of Rage 4 they care for Sega unlike bomb rush making their own IP instead of contacting Sega like other devs I mentioned here they care for Sega more than Team Reptile ever did If I wanna make a New Fighting Vipers 3 I'd want to work on the Sega not make a spiritual successor or anything to me that's feel like trying to entice the other Sega crowd . They don't entice me because they chose another journey a jouney to not tap Sega's own shoulder and try to knockout JSR reboot and say they are better than everybody who worked on the Original dreamcast and Xbox original.

Can't kill what is already dead and there is no such thing as "X/Y killer" that's lame ass speak from the media of the early 2000s with BS like "Halo Killer". Bomb Rush is just fans wanting to give other fans what SEGA won't. Sorry but Modern Sega don't give a fuck. It's taking fans of these franchise to go to SEGA to ask to use their dead IPs or stuff like Bomb Rush. You seem way too attached to a brand name. I don't care that something has a brand name. I care if something delivers a similar experience. Why I love The Orville and hate modern Trek. Modern Trek is a joke. Orville brings the spirit back that Trek lost. Dragon's Crown brings the spirit back of DnD Tower of Mystera. 

Besides a few have approached SEGA to do a Jet Set Radio and Sega turned them down. I know of a couple. Once for Wii and another team a few years ago.

Last edited by Leynos - on 01 September 2022

Everybody... I hate all of them for infinite reasons.