By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What die hard Fan base do you hate the most, Be it Comics, anime, movies or game companys, console makers, phones etc..

DonFerrari said:

So let's try to include a movie to the internal memory in ios device versus android, I take like 10s to plug, locate file, transfer and after finished another 5s to find it in my device to watch. And that for any other media you may think, or installing sw either from store or finding apk.

Much simpler to solve your issues with Android.

Congrats, you need to do five more things than I do with my Mac/iPhone combo.

Around the Network
rapsuperstar31 said:
zero129 said:

What fan base annoy you the most.

For me its defo Apple fans. I mean they are willing to pay over price prices for shitty devices and be locked into a shitty eco system.

Sounds like someone that bought a shitty mac 25 years ago when they sucked, and has hated them since.

Had a handme down iphone 4 for 2 months and broke the screen twice within that time period.  Second time the screen cracked I took a sledgehammer to it (it caught on fire which was cool) and went back to Android phones. Haven't cracked a screen since.  iPhone screens are shit. 

If you were ever a gamer on PC then you never owned an apple 20-30 years ago because they were shit and didn't get any games for year or two or more if ever.   No one games on apple and they still don't for computers. 

S.Peelman said:
DonFerrari said:

So let's try to include a movie to the internal memory in ios device versus android, I take like 10s to plug, locate file, transfer and after finished another 5s to find it in my device to watch. And that for any other media you may think, or installing sw either from store or finding apk.

Much simpler to solve your issues with Android.

He literally counted 4 steps.

1. 10s to plug the file

2. Locate file

3. Transfer file

4. Find it in 5s

You need to do -1 step? Does your Mac/iPhone combo read your thoughts and instantly give you everything automatically without you needing to do anything?

When I download anything on my phone a message at the top of my screen appears when the download is finished and I just click on it and I'm instantly taken to whatever file that is.

I once threw my phone against a wall to test it's resilience. Not a scratch. But I constantly see people with iPhones with cracked screens. And they cost like 200€ more.

Last edited by Kakadu18 - on 03 September 2022

Kakadu18 said:
S.Peelman said:

1. 10s to plug the file

2. Locate file

3. Transfer file

4. Find it in 5s

You need to do -1 step? Does your Mac/iPhone combo read your thoughts and instantly give you everything automatically without you needing to do anything?

When I download anything on my phone a message at the top of my screen appears when the download is finished and I just click on it and I'm instantly taken to whatever file that is.

Anytime I need to transfer any file that wasn't purchased on itunes or photos from an apple device to PC and vice-versa is a dreg, while any android device I own I can just use as if was a pendrive (among other ways).

the 10s was for plugging my android to PC, locating the file on the PC and hitting transfer... wait the time for transfer (I didn't count the transfer time because that depend on the size), then after finishing I can find it on the android to play on any app I chose in another 5s.

Similarly my android TV I can install a plethora of apps, either for streaming or for plugging a pendrive with media file. Last time I checked an apple tv was quite limited.

For me the funniest portion of apple fans is how much they enjoy being limited by the company and call it superior because of that, like how much better it is to be curated and protected.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Kakadu18 said:

1. 10s to plug the file

2. Locate file

3. Transfer file

4. Find it in 5s

I once threw my phone against a wall to test it's resilience. Not a scratch. But I constantly see people with iPhones with cracked screens. And they cost like 200€ more.

Four then whatever.

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:

(..) If you were ever a gamer on PC then you never owned an apple 20-30 years ago because they were shit and didn't get any games for year or two or more if ever.   No one games on apple and they still don't for computers. 

Actually ‘20 to 30 years ago’ gaming was pretty big on Mac. I had plenty of games back then, and not just obscure exclusives, no they were big franchises for the time. Gaming then was much bigger on Mac than it is now.

In general; Look, I realize my posts here make me sound like some Apple zealot that has posters on my wall in my bedroom. But I’m not really, like I said, I can take, and make, fair criticism myself.

S.Peelman said:
sethnintendo said:

(..) If you were ever a gamer on PC then you never owned an apple 20-30 years ago because they were shit and didn't get any games for year or two or more if ever.   No one games on apple and they still don't for computers. 

Actually ‘20 to 30 years ago’ gaming was pretty big on Mac. I had plenty of games back then, and not just obscure exclusives, no they were big franchises for the time. Gaming then was much bigger on Mac than it is now.

In general; Look, I realize my posts here make me sound like some Apple zealot that has posters on my wall in my bedroom. But I’m not really, like I said, I can take, and make, fair criticism myself.

You are full of shit.  Diablo 1 took like 5 years to release on Mac.  No one was gaming on Macs besides maybe you.  They were a dead company before ms bailed them out and they made those stupid color see through Macs.  Can't fault them on that though because I bought a see through GBA which I still own.

Last edited by sethnintendo - on 03 September 2022

Leynos said:

WWE Fans

No one is allowed to have a company outside of them. No one is allowed to work for another company after leaving WWE. When another company signs former talent they become "Ex WWE Guys" but ignore when WWE signs Ex ROH,TNA,NJPW guys or in the 90s when Austin a former WCW Guy. Undertaker a former WCW guy. HHH a former WCW guy. Shawn Michaels a former AWA guy. Hogan a former AWA guy. Also ignoring their careers before WWE. They use terms like "we" when taking credit for a company they have no involvment in. They use terms like "big leagues" & "little leagues" as if wrestling is a real sport. I don't use terms like this but they often sound like a cult and a reason they are given the nickname "e drones". There is a reason there is a big divide between Wrestling Fans and WWE Fans. WWE Fans have no real knowledge of Wrestling. Just WWE. The industry predates WWE by a few decades and most wrestling has done things differently than "Sports Entertainment".

At least the world wildlife fund sued them and made them change their name to WWE.

S.Peelman said:
Kakadu18 said:

1. 10s to plug the file

2. Locate file

3. Transfer file

4. Find it in 5s

Four then whatever.

So on iOS the process is zero steps?

sethnintendo said:

You are full of shit.  Diablo 1 took like 5 years to release on Mac.  No one was gaming on Macs besides maybe you.  They were a dead company before ms bailed them out and they made those stupid color see through Macs.  Can't fault them on that though because I bought a see through GBA which I still own.

Sigh.

What kind of nonsense response is this? Then don’t believe me. I don’t care.

To bring this all back to the topic of this thread, I wonder now is it the Apple ‘fanclub’ that is so bad, or is the anti-Apple fanclub even worse if it’s cheap shots like this?

You guys actually gave me an answer for this thread. The anti-Apple fanclub, I mean, with Zero this started civil but with answers like this, some of you seem to just hate to hate. I won’t respond anymore, because why should I waste my time.

Last edited by S.Peelman - on 04 September 2022