By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Until Further Notice, I Give Up

We cannot combat how Saudi Arabia thinks? I know theirs a country that sells little girls and boys to an Arab I think and the Arab can have 6 wifes compared to USA just 1 wife? their lifestyle and Believes I think Muslim god is Different from Christians and Catholics so many different beliefs? I think it was Iraq? Someone correct me? What atrocities does Muslim god or was it islam let Strangers buy kids and have 6 wifes? If I got Muslim god laws wrong then correct me because I think why such country allow those things? I am uneductated of Muslim culture I'm sorry don't stone me for being less educated sorry sorry. Why does Prophet muhammed marry six year old girl why why? is their no punishment for marrying a child. I forget which country allows strangers to marry children I hate them for marry baby. I'm an moron when it comes to other cultures.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 21 May 2022

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network
SegaHeart said:

We cannot combat how Saudi Arabia thinks? I know theirs a country that sells little girls and boys to an Arab I think and the Arab can have 6 wifes compared to USA just 1 wife? their lifestyle and Believes I think Muslim god is Different from Christians and Catholics so many different beliefs? I think it was Iraq? Someone correct me? What atrocities does Muslim god or was it islam let Strangers buy kids and have 6 wifes? If I got Muslim god laws wrong then correct me because I think why such country allow those things? I am uneductated of Muslim culture I'm sorry don't stone me for being less educated sorry sorry. Why does Prophet muhammed marry six year old girl why why? is their no punishment for marrying a child. I forget which country allows strangers to marry children I hate them for marry baby. I'm an moron when it comes to other cultures.

My goodness, if you don't know a thing why do you keep posts like this coming.  You sound like a gossiping ninny, repeating all the memes and crap you see on your facebook.  Sorry if that's harsh, but seeing as you keep opining on crap with these blanket generalizations about religions and cultures I figured you needed a reminder that not everything you read or hear is accurate.

super_etecoon said:
SegaHeart said:

My goodness, if you don't know a thing why do you keep posts like this coming.  You sound like a gossiping ninny, repeating all the memes and crap you see on your facebook.  Sorry if that's harsh, but seeing as you keep opining on crap with these blanket generalizations about religions and cultures I figured you needed a reminder that not everything you read or hear is accurate.

Although what she said about Saudis sounds accurate. Guess it's time to either make the sign or mail the embassy a letter that tells them what utter scum they are.

super_etecoon said:
SegaHeart said:

Ok, I was watching youtube not facebook. about Islam today yes, I barely know anything but I'm curious to learn. The Islam priests I think try to give reason for Muhammed actions? I should just study more of the Quran and then speak more I guess?

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

I have nothing against Muslims, but unfortunately Islam has been relentlessly polluted with slime like MBS and Bin Laden. Just like how Christianity has been polluted with, well, too many specific individuals to list here.

Around the Network

I don't hate muslims, I'm just confused I mean I do suffer from multiple head injuries along with being Bipolar and another even more embarrassing thing I don't wanna mention that puts me into the mentally handicap space.

I know you don't hate them, you just hate countries that are as awful as Saudi Arabia that just so happen to be Muslim. Also you're not as well informed as others, and I might not be either.

I'm gonna study more of their culture though I don't wanna be converted because I used to be baptised in a catholic church, but me being weak in learning on other areas not gaming because gaming I learn really good but when it comes to society I'm dumber than a rock since my uncle manipulated my family into thinking trump is great I'm like ok then regurgitate whatever my uncle says because I view him differently and he's latino but mostly for some reason he votes republican? He gets payed $100 or more per hour. Why is he a republican?

Stoicism holds that the key to a good, happy life is the cultivation of an excellent mental state, which the Stoics identified with virtue and being rational. The ideal life is one that is in harmony with Nature, of which we are all part, and an attitude of calm indifference towards external events

Control how you think

The first is that some things are within our control and some are not, and that much of our unhappiness is caused by thinking that we can control things that, in fact, we can’t

Train your mind

Taking stock at the end of each day, noting when you become irritated by something trivial, or act angrily in response to someone who perhaps didn’t deserve it, and so on. By noting your mistakes, it is hoped you will do better the next day

Accept what happens

Our lives are but moments when placed within this cosmic perspective. Given this, why should we expect the universe to deliver whatever it is that we might happen to want? On the contrary, it would be absurd to expect it to conform to our will

SegaHeart said:

I'm gonna study more of their culture though I don't wanna be converted because I used to be baptised in a catholic church, but me being weak in learning on other areas not gaming because gaming I learn really good but when it comes to society I'm dumber than a rock since my uncle manipulated my family into thinking trump is great I'm like ok then regurgitate whatever my uncle says because I view him differently and he's latino but mostly for some reason he votes republican? He gets payed $100 or more per hour. Why is he a republican?

Guess he's an idiot. And stoicism isn't as easy as it sounds.