By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Until Further Notice, I Give Up

Leynos said:

This is really about Nintendo.

Among other things, but fuck it, nothing will change what a dumpster fire this world is.



Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:

Just letting you all know that I've given up on the world. Endangered species are dropping like flies. Sea levels are going to drown most of us. Chinese children make pretty much all our toys. Tyrants control our favorite video games. Rich people survive while the rest of us practically starve. Police brutality is normal. Mass shootings are increasing. Just fuck the world, let's just do whatever we want because nothing matters.

Unless things somehow get better I'm just giving up. If anyone needs me I'll be doing what I used to do before I realized the world is one big ball of shit and nothing will change that. I'm just tired of giving a fuck about who owns what or what comes from where.

You are choosing to stop singing, dancing, and telling stories by the fire; because of a bunch of stuff that doesn’t have anything to do with you. 



snyps said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Just letting you all know that I've given up on the world. Endangered species are dropping like flies. Sea levels are going to drown most of us. Chinese children make pretty much all our toys. Tyrants control our favorite video games. Rich people survive while the rest of us practically starve. Police brutality is normal. Mass shootings are increasing. Just fuck the world, let's just do whatever we want because nothing matters.

Unless things somehow get better I'm just giving up. If anyone needs me I'll be doing what I used to do before I realized the world is one big ball of shit and nothing will change that. I'm just tired of giving a fuck about who owns what or what comes from where.

You are choosing to stop singing, dancing, and telling stories by the fire; because of a bunch of stuff that doesn’t have anything to do with you. 

I don't do those anyway.



CaptainExplosion said:
snyps said:

You are choosing to stop singing, dancing, and telling stories by the fire; because of a bunch of stuff that doesn’t have anything to do with you. 

I don't do those anyway.

Maybe that is the problem?



Chrkeller said:
CaptainExplosion said:

I don't do those anyway.

Maybe that is the problem?

No, the problem is the world sucks and we can't change it, so it's better to just say "Fuck it." and do whatever makes us happy.



Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
Chrkeller said:

Maybe that is the problem?

No, the problem is the world sucks and we can't change it, so it's better to just say "Fuck it." and do whatever makes us happy.

Or maybe find a balance. Of course that balance could be simply not caring at all.



Change your username to CaptainEndangeredspecies before you take your break.
Can we change usernames here yet?



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Trying not to care at all. So far so good. Not changing my username.



My advice, grab a beer and get laid.



Didn't you have a different username or different account at some point, or was that someone else?



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter