By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Until Further Notice, I Give Up

My advice, grab a beer and get laid.

Around the Network

I would have preferred an Alternative to Nintendo games thread instead.

ARamdomGamer said:

I would have preferred an Alternative to Nintendo games thread instead.

That would be a legit thread as they do exist lol.Zelda being the easiest since their are more Zelda clones than Zelda games lol

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

CaptainExplosion said:
Chrkeller said:

My advice, grab a beer and get laid.

I hate alcohol and don't wanna find a hooker, so no thanks.

Odd that you associate sex with having to pay.  

Last edited by Chrkeller - on 19 May 2022

CaptainExplosion said:
Chrkeller said:

Odd that associate sex with having to pay.  

Well I can't get a girlfriend, and it's starting to look like I'll never be married or have my own kids. Plus I figured you'd suggest a hooker anyway.

I'm happily married.  Married my high school sweetheart.  Married for 17 years.  Can't complain, great person.  So no, I was not suggesting to pay for human interaction.

Around the Network

There is absolutely nothing wrong with paying for sex and/or companionship. In fact, if you're having trouble finding intimacy in other ways, or even if you're not, the absolutely no strings attached nature of transactional sex can be very liberating. Your physical needs can be met without the emotional complications that come along with that.  And, when you're not experiencing intimacy often, the emotional complications can be a real mother fucker to deal with when that intimacy does come along.  Better to find a pro that can give you what you need without all that.  

Also, getting comfortable paying for sex can help you not feel (and not seem) desperate when you do come across a possible partner for dating or a serious relationship. That is critical to dating/relationship success.

Just don't go for a street walker.  You're likely to just feel bad about yourself if you do that.  Find a true professional. 

Last edited by VAMatt - on 19 May 2022

CaptainExplosion said:

I realized the world is one big ball of shit and nothing will change that. 

Welcome to the club. 

Here's a nickel. Find more change, and call someone who cares.

Some lyrics of wisdom.

leave all social media for a month and you will feel so much better.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.