Bet Konami Kojima game not Metal Gear

Zone of the Enders 2nd Runner 8 57.14%

Zone of the Enders 1 7.14%

Snatcher 2 14.29%

Policenauts 1 7.14%

Boktai 0 0%

Other (Explain) 2 14.29%

Total:14

You know I thought maybe the policenauts was in same series as psyconauts. I also game on PC so I'm exposed to most games. Didn't mean to derail thread so I'll just leave.

One more note.  I barely care to know famous actors, musicians, video game developers so not knowing the miniscule works of some developer when I can barely list 5 video game developers that I know.   Sorry.  And by the way you are right why the fuck am I posting in this thread.

Last edited by sethnintendo - on 08 May 2022

Around the Network

Policenauts was very good.

Leynos said:
sethnintendo said:

Never heard of any of these games and I'm sure there a plenty other people who are also in the same boat.

If you're ignorant to his work then why post? A lot of people played those games. Policenauts theme is in the intro of Metal Gear Solid. Policenauts has Meryle. Snatcher has a Metal Gear before Metal Gear. ZOE,Policenauts take place in the MG universe long after the MG games happened. I don't mean this next sentence in a malicious way but Nintendo fans are the most ignorant fanbase as a general rule to games/series outside Nintendo. So this isn't surprising.

Anyone who's old enough to have been there when the MGS2 demo dropped will remember ZOE, for sure. It (ZOE) was that "weird" robot game that we all had to buy so we could play the MGS2 demo... until we realized it wasn't that weird at all, but in fact, a great game. 

Such a smart marketing ploy on the part of Konami. 

Metal Gear Solid

Around the Network
JackHandy said:
Leynos said:

If you're ignorant to his work then why post? A lot of people played those games. Policenauts theme is in the intro of Metal Gear Solid. Policenauts has Meryle. Snatcher has a Metal Gear before Metal Gear. ZOE,Policenauts take place in the MG universe long after the MG games happened. I don't mean this next sentence in a malicious way but Nintendo fans are the most ignorant fanbase as a general rule to games/series outside Nintendo. So this isn't surprising.

Anyone who's old enough to have been there when the MGS2 demo dropped will remember ZOE, for sure. It (ZOE) was that "weird" robot game that we all had to buy so we could play the MGS2 demo... until we realized it wasn't that weird at all, but in fact, a great game. 

Such a smart marketing ploy on the part of Konami. 

And if the Dreamcast didn't fail it would have been a DC game funny enough as Enders Zone. But if that happened no MGS2 demo. SO I guess it worked out for the best for ZOE at least. led to us getting a sequel and boy what a sequel.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

JWeinCom said:

Metal Gear Solid

Might want to read the topic

Leynos said:
JWeinCom said:

Metal Gear Solid

I did. Metal Gear Solid is not named Metal Gear.

JWeinCom said:
Leynos said:

I did. Metal Gear Solid is not named Metal Gear.

Literally in the Metal Gear series. Doesn't count. Otherwise I'd put up Rising.

Last edited by Leynos - on 08 May 2022

Hynad said:
Jpcc86 said:

Well, thats easy for me. Its Lords of Shadow. I'd rank that game above most of his MGS games.
And yet you didnt even put it in the poll.

That’s because it’s not a game by Kojima. Kojima Production only helped with development.

Yeah, but he was involved in both design and development, so I figure its reasonable to consider it as one of "his" games. You know, potato potato. 

Have a nice evening.