Zone of the Enders 1 7.14%

Snatcher 2 14.29%

Policenauts 1 7.14%

Boktai 0 0%

Other (Explain) 2 14.29%

Total:14
Jpcc86 said:
Hynad said:

That’s because it’s not a game by Kojima. Kojima Production only helped with development.

Yeah, but he was involved in both design and development, so I figure its reasonable to consider it as one of "his" games. You know, potato potato. 

Have a nice evening. 

Kojima is listed as producer, and his team worked on the game! Castlevania: LoS is a kojima game.

Goddamit, Gabriel is another fucking snake clone, he's "bloody snake"!

Around the Network

LoS 1 is great. My fave Castlevania since the 4th on SNES. No Metroidvania. No rock. No RPG mechanics. Linear,gothic,atmospheric,brooding. Haunting OST. I love it.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Zone of the Enders 2nd Runner. Amazing game.
But I don't really care about Metal Gear.

Leynos said:
JWeinCom said:

I did. Metal Gear Solid is not named Metal Gear.

Literally in the Metal Gear series. Doesn't count. Otherwise I'd put up Rising.

Op did not say in the Metal Gear series, said not named Metal Gear. Metal Gear Solid is not named Metal Gear. It's named Metal Gear Solid.

JWeinCom said:
Leynos said:

Literally in the Metal Gear series. Doesn't count. Otherwise I'd put up Rising.

Op did not say in the Metal Gear series, said not named Metal Gear. Metal Gear Solid is not named Metal Gear. It's named Metal Gear Solid.

ANYTHING with METAL GEAR in the name does not count. FFS you know what I meant and just want to be difficult. Don't be a Hynad.

Last edited by Leynos - on 08 May 2022

Around the Network

From the list the only game I've played is Policenauts. I played it with an English patch and while the story is pretty damn interesting (as is usual with Kojima) the adventure/point and click style is just not my thing. I end up kinda bored between puzzles which is shame cause I really wanna know what happens next. Maybe I'll try and finish it someday.

I'm also not really into mecha stuff (aside from a couple Armored Core games) but I'm curious about Zone of the Enders just cause it's Kojima. Might give a chance at some point!

Leynos said:
JWeinCom said:

ANYTHING with METAL GEAR in the name does not count. FFS you know what I meant and just want to be difficult. Don't be a Hynad.

But being difficult and pedantic is fun ;_;

Leynos said:

LoS 1 is great. My fave Castlevania since the 4th on SNES. No Metroidvania. No rock. No RPG mechanics. Linear,gothic,atmospheric,brooding. Haunting OST. I love it.

I really enjoyed LoS as well. My only issues with it is that the boss fights could've been better (aside from the werewolf) and some of the Shadow of the Colossus inspirations may have been a bit too on the nose.

Still, a solid game and it could've been a great rebirth to the franchise. That sequel was just a tragedy.

Spike0503 said:
Leynos said:

I really enjoyed LoS as well. My only issues with it is that the boss fights could've been better (aside from the werewolf) and some of the Shadow of the Colossus inspirations may have been a bit too on the nose.

Still, a solid game and it could've been a great rebirth to the franchise. That sequel was just a tragedy.

For some reason that genration had a few SOTC knockoff fights. Peg Leg in Mario Galaxy.  LOS and Darksiders II.

On the plus side DSII is great and so was the music esp in that SOTC fight.

Of course its ZOE 2 but Lunar Knights was fantastic. I only realised once I finished the game that he was actually involved and it kinda explained the integration of Sun/Darkness sensor thingy, or at least I was reminded of his work in other games where he breaks the 4th wall.