By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 launches July 29

Tagged games:

gtotheunit91 said:

Many were claiming XC3 would be delayed like BotW2 and Nintendo took that personally.

Lmao. I wasn't expecting a drastic delay for XC3, but I was banking on it getting delayed to November or December. 

Considering I expected BOTW2 to get delayed into 2023 (or a good chance), I see it as a win that we're getting XC3 over a month earlier. 

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 144 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million)

PS5: 105 million Xbox Series S/X: 60 million

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Around the Network

Its not often a game gets pushed up 1-2 months, I wonder if Splatoon 3 was planned for July and got delayed so they pushed this up to fill its spot.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Wait, you can play as up to 7 people at once in battle?!!

gtotheunit91 said:

Many were claiming XC3 would be delayed like BotW2 and Nintendo took that personally.

Saw this comment on Youtube lmao.

And also: HYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

So excited to see this! Has become one of my favourite series of all time!
My goodness, I wish time was infinite.

1doesnotsimply

Around the Network

There seems to be a merge mechanic where two characters merge into one and become a mech-like monster. I hope we get a XC3 Direct like we did for XC2.

Signature goes here!

OMG OMG OMG earlier than September, didn't expect this , Monolith Soft are magicians of game development.

Edit: The music that starts at 0:35, is that battle music, it sounds amazing (not that that's unexpected, but still).

Last edited by Link_Nines.XBC - on 19 April 2022

TruckOSaurus said:

There seems to be a merge mechanic where two characters merge into one and become a mech-like monster. I hope we get a XC3 Direct like we did for XC2.

Spoiler!
It's like a less distressing version of the Homs who were turned into Mechon in XC1.

zorg1000 said:

Its not often a game gets pushed up 1-2 months, I wonder if Splatoon 3 was planned for July and got delayed so they pushed this up to fill its spot.

Splatoon 3 was scheduled for a summer release without a specific month being named. So yes, the most likely scenario is that XC3's and Splatoon 3's release dates got swapped.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

RolStoppable said:
zorg1000 said:

Splatoon 3 was scheduled for a summer release without a specific month being named. So yes, the most likely scenario is that XC3's and Splatoon 3's release dates got swapped.

Maybe they're even planning on Splatoon 3 being a launch title for Switch 2.