By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What are your favorite REAL exclusive games?

As the title suggests, and when I mean real, I mean REAL. Like no remasters, ports, remakes etc.. If it's exclusive on console but also on PC that doesn't count.   These exclusive games can only be bought and played on one single system only (legit wise, ROMS doesn't count).  I'll let you guys draw the line with arcades because that seems like a different world than the rest. (Well this is my definition of 'real' exclusives so don't kill me if you have a different definition please)

Here's my list so far, I tried to check if these games are on other systems but I couldn't find it.  If I'm wrong please let me know. 

So what are yours? If there's something that you guys listed and peaks my interest then I'll definitely have to backtrack on that.

------

Sega Genesis: X-Men 1 & 2
Playstation Portable: Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII, Parasite Eve 3rd Birthday
Nintendo Wii: Tatsunoko vs Capcom
Playstation 3: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Metal Gear Solid 4
Playstation 4: Bloodborne
Arcade: Alien vs Predator (Capcom)

Last edited by V-r0cK - on 20 March 2022

Around the Network

lol i messed up

Last edited by V-r0cK - on 10 March 2022

V-r0cK said:
V-r0cK said:

As the title suggests, and when I mean real, I mean REAL. Like no remasters, ports, remakes etc.. If it's exclusive on console but also on PC that doesn't count.   These exclusive games can only be bought and played on one single system only (legit wise, ROMS doesn't count).  I'll let you guys draw the line with arcades because that seems like a different world than the rest. (Well this is my definition of 'real' exclusives so don't kill me if you have a different definition please)

Here's my list so far, I tried to check if these games are on other systems but I couldn't find it.  If I'm wrong please let me know. 

So what are yours? If there's something that you guys listed and peaks my interest then I'll definitely have to backtrack on that.

------

Super Nintendo: Super Mario RPG
Sega Genesis: X-Men 1 & 2
Playstation Portable: Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII
Nintendo Wii: Tatsunoko vs Capcom
Playstation 3: 3D Dot Game Heroes
Playstation 4: Bloodborne
Arcade: The Simpsons, Alien vs Predator (Capcom)

Hmm, that's a toughie. Here's my list that I have so far

Xbox: Jet Set Radio Future
PS1: Spider-Man 2 Enter Electro
Gamecube: Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door
N64: 1080 Snowboarding
PS2: Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec

EDIT

Xbox: Project Gotham Racing 2
Gamecube: Eternal Darkness Sanity's Requiem 

Last edited by G2ThaUNiT - on 10 March 2022

C64: Heart of Africa

Amiga: Holiday Maker, Lionheart

PS1: Silent Hill (do PS1 games count which are available for PSP, PS3, Vita without enhancements?)

PS3: Metal Gear Solid 4

Last edited by Conina - on 10 March 2022

Around the Network

SNES: Looney Tunes B-Ball, Super Bomberman 5
PS1: X-Men: Mutant Academy 2
X360: Kinect Adventures!
3DS: Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move
Switch: Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

I'm probably forgetting some games, but here are the first ones that came to mind.
PS1: The Legend of Dragoon
PS2: Tekken 5
PS3: Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time
PS4: Bloodborne
PSP: Crisis Core
SNES: Actraiser
N64: Used to be Blast Corps, but it was re-released on the Rare Replay collection.
Xbox 360: Lost Odyssey

Can't think of other ones right now.

Super Nintendo - Super Mario RPG
N64 - Mischief Makers I guess? Jet Force Gemini maybe.
Wii U - Xeno Chronicles X
N Switch - Metroid Dread
Playstation 2 - Suikoden V
Playstation 3: Metal Gear Solid 4
Playstation 4 - Bloodborne

This is legit hard, almost every game I like has been ported in one way or another to a different system.

Conina said:

C64: Heart of Africa

Amiga: Holiday Maker, Lionheart

PS1: Silent Hill (do PS1 games count which are available for PSP, PS3, Vita without enhancements?)

PS3: Metal Gear Solid 4

I wouldn't count Silent Hill if they've been ported over to another console.  Just games that have been stuck on a single console.  I can't believe I forgot about MGS4! That's adding to my list :)

Jpcc86 said:

Super Nintendo - Super Mario RPG
N64 - Mischief Makers I guess? Jet Force Gemini maybe.
Wii U - Xeno Chronicles X
N Switch - Metroid Dread
Playstation 2 - Suikoden V
Playstation 3: Metal Gear Solid 4
Playstation 4 - Bloodborne

This is legit hard, almost every game I like has been ported in one way or another to a different system.

Right!? lol These days it's like if you missed it last gen dont worry they'll re-release it again this gen and the next gen, no biggy

At this point, they'd all be Nintendo titles.

Super Mario RPG has been made available on every Nintendo console except the Switch so far, and I imagine that will come soon enough. It's also on the SNES Classic.