By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia and Ukraine flashpoint

Around the Network

Russia planning to evacuate 70,000 people in occupied Zaporizhzhia region – reports

The Russian state-owned news agency Tass is reporting that the plan to evacuate civilians from near the frontline in occupied Zaporizhzhia involves moving 70,000 people .

Russia-Ukraine War Live

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 05 May 2023

Ryuu96 said:

Russia planning to evacuate 70,000 people in occupied Zaporizhzhia region – reports

The Russian state-owned news agency Tass is reporting that the plan to evacuate civilians from near the frontline in occupied Zaporizhzhia involves moving 70,000 people .

Russia-Ukraine War Live

They can't be 70,000 Ukrainians if Russia wants them evacuated.

Oh boy... yes they can. If those people want to leave and what will happen to them afterwards is another question but at least Russia has the decency to get them away from a potential battlefield.

Now... could you please turn down your vitriol just a tad, please? Don't recede to the level of the people you despise so much.

GaoGaiGarV said:

Oh boy... yes they can. If those people want to leave and what will happen to them afterwards is another question but at least Russia has the decency to get them away from a potential battlefield.

Now... could you please turn down your vitriol just a tad, please? Don't recede to the level of the people you despise so much.

Oh, I'm sorry, you want me to NOT say Russia's on a campaign of terrorism?

Around the Network
GaoGaiGarV said:

The reports I’ve seen are that those ‘evacuations’ aren’t voluntary, and that is more in line with Russia’s MO. They bear more resemblance to forced deportations and ethnic cleansing. Given Russia continually uses its missiles to hit civilian targets its a hard sell to say its doing this out of the goodness of its heart.

SecondWar said:
GaoGaiGarV said:

The reports I’ve seen are that those ‘evacuations’ aren’t voluntary, and that is more in line with Russia’s MO. They bear more resemblance to forced deportations and ethnic cleansing. Given Russia continually uses its missiles to hit civilian targets its a hard sell to say its doing this out of the goodness of its heart.

^This. Russians are basically Nazis.

The TikTok Brigade replacing the Wagner forces or Shoigu denying the request and forcing the last Wagner forces to die, I don't know which is better.

CaptainExplosion said:
GaoGaiGarV said:

Oh, I'm sorry, you want me to NOT say Russia's on a campaign of terrorism?

I think people just want you to stop spamming.

Last edited by Barozi - on 06 May 2023