By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia and Ukraine flashpoint

Sure would be convenient for him to fuck off right before the offensive too.

Lol.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 06 May 2023

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Sure would be convenient for him to fuck off right before the offensive too.

Lol.

See, people call this a stereotype of Russians, but Russians have been making themselves look like that constantly these past couple of years. It's like they want us to see them as monsters. Mission accomplished.

Ryuu96 said:

If it's not a bluff then he's playing a very dangerous game, I don't see Putin letting him live if he becomes useless to him.

Perhaps, but the guy does have a private army, and I'm sure he'd rather keep it that way. Assassination is probably all he has to fear (at the moment), and with a private army to protect him, an assassination should be much harder to pull off. Spending all his forces wouldn't be wise for him personally.

Zkuq said:
Ryuu96 said:

If it's not a bluff then he's playing a very dangerous game, I don't see Putin letting him live if he becomes useless to him.

Perhaps, but the guy does have a private army, and I'm sure he'd rather keep it that way. Assassination is probably all he has to fear (at the moment), and with a private army to protect him, an assassination should be much harder to pull off. Spending all his forces wouldn't be wise for him personally.

Putin's assassination can't happen fast enough.

CaptainExplosion said:
Zkuq said:

Putin's assassination can't happen fast enough.

I wasn't talking about Putin's assassination.

Around the Network

@CaptainExplosion Please stop spamming the thread, we know how much you hate Russia/Putin, it doesn't need to be repeated 1,000 times. We're all on the same side but you're often not adding anything to the conversation other than the same bloodthirsty comments which either makes users uncomfortable or frustrates them because it's adding nothing to the conversation. Tone down the vitriol to an entire group of people as well, as I've mentioned once before already, we have a Russian on this website who hates Putin just as much as any of we do.

Lots of artillery destroyed recently, shaping operations.