By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia and Ukraine flashpoint

India and China thinking everybody has done a good job seems kind of funny.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:

As 2 people living in Japan it is indeed funny.

China- Yeah, Japan and Korea are okay.

Japan- NO TO CHINA AND KOREA!

Ryuu96 said:

This right here, feels pretty wild.

Almost 90% say they would want to carry on fighting even if Russia used nuclear weapons against them?

Ka-pi96 said:

They done a good job staying out of it for sure lol. Brazil is creeping up there to on their own assessment.

Good to se some of the countries who haven't helped do an honest assessment of themselves.

Based on those results it's time to clean house in China and India the most. There people need a change for better change.

"I was never just the financier of the Internet Research Agency. I thought it up, I created it, I managed it for a long time," Prigozhin said in a post shared on social media by the press service of his Concord catering group.

Russia's Prigozhin Admits Links to What U.S. Says Was Election-Meddling Troll Farm | Reuters

Prigozhin's arrogance will hopefully see him meet a window soon.

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:
Ryuu96 said:

This right here, feels pretty wild.

Almost 90% say they would want to carry on fighting even if Russia used nuclear weapons against them?

Probably a case of them thinking they'd have nothing left to lose if it came to that, I mean, Russia is already causing damage which will take dozens of years to undo, both mentally and physically, even if they did surrender due to a nuke, Russia would just take over and ethnic cleanse Ukraine, killing and raping Ukrainians across the country, a lot of them would end up dead or imprisoned and they'd lose their country forever. Ukrainians are incredibly brave as well. I'd take this as them wanting to go out on their own terms rather than ever be under Russian rule.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 14 February 2023

From the article:

Russian soldiers are dying in greater numbers in Ukraine this month than at any time since the first week of the invasion, according to Ukrainian data.
The Ukrainian data shows 824 Russian soldiers dying per day in February.
The figures were highlighted by the UK's Ministry of Defence. The figures cannot be verified - but the UK says the trends are "likely accurate".

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-64616099.amp

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:

From the article:

Russian soldiers are dying in greater numbers in Ukraine this month than at any time since the first week of the invasion, according to Ukrainian data.
The Ukrainian data shows 824 Russian soldiers dying per day in February.
The figures were highlighted by the UK's Ministry of Defence. The figures cannot be verified - but the UK says the trends are "likely accurate".

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-64616099.amp

I've seen the videos and it's easy to believe, around Vuhledar and Avdiivka (but mostly Vuhledar) Russia has done unsuccessful offensives and been absolutely slaughtered, the equipment losses around Vuhledar are crazy. Bakhmut still looks like Ukraine will lose it fairly soon but that is also likely costing Russia a lot to take it.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 14 February 2023

China still thinks they're the "Middle Kingdom." LOL.