By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia and Ukraine flashpoint

Ryuu96 said:

British, German, British, American, Danish, German, American, Canadian, Canadian, Australian, German, British, Finnish, Australian, American, Japanese, Finnish.

Just some of the locations of the most recent users who have posted in support of Ukraine.

Also crazy I know it may sounds haha, but Americans, Canadians, and the little continent south of the equator of Australia lol, all have European ties and families who still live in Europe. Therefore, safe to assume we care what happens in Europe and why we all come and join in this thread.

Around the Network

Ex-Russian President Suggests Japanese PM Should Ritually Disembowel Himself | Dmitry Medvedev | The Guardian

Forgot about this moron, likely another lovely candidate for Putin's replacement once he kicks the bullet.

S.Peelman said:

As a Dutchman I can probably safely say that pretty much every one in my very European country thinks Putin is a war criminal, and should be in The Hague to answer for his idiocy sooner rather than later, mr. Amnesia.

Same here in Luxembourg, where he's often ridiculed as Vlad Putain (same meaning as in French) and increasingly compared to Bokassa.

Our right-wing party, ADR, dropped from ~12% to 7% in polls practically overnight simply because they don't want to hurt Putin or support Ukraine.

Last edited by Bofferbrauer2 - on 15 January 2023

Ryuu96 said:

once he kicks the bullet.

Intentional or Freudian slip? :)

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network
Jumpin said:
Ryuu96 said:

once he kicks the bullet.

Intentional or Freudian slip? :)

Lmao. Oops, I didn't notice that and I looked through my post twice.

Bucket...Once he kicks the bucket...Bullet would do the job though.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 15 January 2023

Amnesia

The name says it all. It is sad that it seems like you have forgotten what it is like to live in a free, democratic world, where you can think for and act on your own.

If you are fine with a regime that doesn't care about YOU, Amnesia, that doesn't give YOU, Amnesia a voice, that doesn't give YOU, Amnesia, a choice, that tramples over YOUR rights, Amnesia, if you are that much of a masochist, then you are welcome.

But please, don't confuse your delusions with the opinion of the freedom loving, actually thinking, general public.

Amnesia said:

Moderators should really close these dumb topics...

Amnesia should really stop posting until he finds different news sources that aren't feeding him obvious bs.  

But I digress that's not your fault. Your country's leadership has done a wonderful job spreading propaganda.

Amnesia said:

Most of users here are from US, if you believe that Europeans share your opinion, you are really ignorant in addition to be dangerous for us.

Ironically I don't see a single American in the past couple pages. I do see lots of Europeans though, Netherlands, Finland, Germany, UK.  

It's kind of fascinating how you continually believe that your world views have strong support across the board, despite never offering any good evidence to support them. 

I almost feel like you believe Russia's lies more than Russia does.  

It's beyond me how anybody could possibly think Europe doesn't support Ukraine. They're giving a tonne of aid to Ukraine constantly and are talking about NATO/EU membership, not just for Ukraine either, but other countries bordering russia as well.

They're are only 3 countries that aren't anti-russia at the moment. Hungary, Serbia and Belarus. That's it. I'd assume a fair few people in those countries are still anti-russia though, even if the government isn't. Just look at the sabotage done on Belarusian supply lines and those that have moved over to fight for Ukraine as examples.

There are some from the extreme left or right in many countries who don't want to support Ukraine and even some who are on Russia's side but the majority definitely wants to support Ukraine. Not only because they need help but obviously also because we know that Russia wouldn't stop there. We already defend Poland, Estonia, Lithuania and so on with our support of Ukraine.

And that some people who don't even have something bad in mind still really believe Russia only wants to fight Nazis is astonishing.