By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Just Posted a "My 3DS & Wii U Memories" Website Tracking Your Playtime

It only seems to have the numbers for my 2DS, sadly not the numbers for the 3DS had previously (which I'm a lot more curious about, since I can still view my 2DS data on the system itself).

Youtube is my most played since I had neither a laptop nor a phone at the time.

Around the Network

Just found out via this that my son streamed Youtube for over 3300 hours and played Minecraft for over 600 hours on my WiiU. (Dwarfing my 100+ hours for Lego City) That little machine got quite a lot of use after all.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Nice little feature: 

BotW :239 hours (3 playthroughs, 1 for me, 2 for my husband, played another 180 hours on Switch) 
Smash: 228 hours
Xenoblade X: 44 hours(stopped after getting the Skells)

Smash : 98 hours

Link Between Worlds : 42 hours (2 playthroughs)

Pokémon Y : 20 hours (got bored with it)

Signature goes here!

Wii U

Total Hours:  3,163 

Total Titles Played:  127

Most Played:

#1 - Netflix (1,177 hours) - Wow, so apparently my Wii U was my go-to for watching Netflix before I got a Smart TV that has a Netflix button right on the remote.

#2 - Madden NFL 13 (877 hours) - a friend of mine still regularly comes over to play this on most weekends.  It's the only Madden that you can draw your own hot routes at the line of scrimmage thanks to the Gamepad.  Amazing feature that has been lost.

#3 - FIFA 13 (150 hours) - Looks like I put a lot of hours into the Franchise Coach mode I was playing

Rounding Out the Top 10: 

#4 - NES Remix
#5 - Lucadian Chronicles
#6 - New Super Mario Bros. U
#7 - Super Mario 3D World
#8 - NES Remix 2
#9 - Super Mario Maker
#10 - Mario vs Donkey Kong Tipping Stars

Honorable Mentions:  Art Academy: SketchPad, Hyrule Warriors, Lego City:  Undercover, ZombiU, Captain Toad:  Treasure Tracker, Deus X:  Human Revolution Director's Cut, CastleStorm, Warriors Orochi 3: Hyper, YouTube, The Legend of Zelda (NES), Advance Wars, Nintendo Land, Assassin's Creed III, Rayman Legends Challenges App, Hulu, Trine 2: Director's Cut, Mass Effect 3 Special Edition, Super Mario Bros. 2, Watch Dogs, The Mysteries Cities of Gold: Secret Paths, Fist of the North Star:  Ken's Rage 2, The Legend of Zelda:  The Wind Waker HD, Duck Tales:  Remastered, Steam World Dig, Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove, Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE, Yoshi's Wooly World, Splatoon, Paper Mario Color Splash, Call of Duty: Black Ops II, Rayman Legends, Zen Pinball 2, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge, Game & Wario, Alphadia Genesis, The Peanuts Movie:  Snoopy's Grand Adventure, Golden Sun, Earthbound, Bayonetta, Tecmo Bowl, Mighty Switch Force!  Hyper Drive Edition, Punch Out!! Featuring Mr. Dream, Falling Skies: The Game, Harvest Moon, Citadale, Darksiders II, The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia, Wii Street U Powered by Google, Unepic, Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, Super Mario World, Mario Party 10, Amazon Instant Video, Child of Light, Injustice: Gods Among Us, The Wonderful 101, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, 1001 Spikes, Kid Icarus, Batman:  Arkham Origins Blackgate - Deluxe Edition, Teslagrad, Star Wars Pinbal, etc.....

3DS

Total Hours:  1,577

Total Titles Played:  122

Most Played:

#1 - Fire Emblem Awakening (263 hours) - At least there's an actual game in the Top Spot this time.

#2 - Netflix (236 hours) - What?  Netflix here too?  

#3 - Fire Emblem Fates:  Conquest (148 hours) - Still have to go back and finish this.  I was stymied at the Eternal Stairway.

Rounding Out the Top 10:

#4 - Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked
#5 - Street Pass Mii Plaza
#6 - Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan
#7 - Langrisser Re:Incarnation Tensei
#8 - Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars
#9 - Crimson Shroud
#10 - New Super Mario Bros. 2

Honorable Mentions:  Pushmo, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy, Shin Megami Tensei IV, The Legend of Zelda (NES), World Conqueror 3D, You Tube, Super Mario 3D Land, Disney Epic Mickey:  Power of Illusion, Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns, SteamWorld Dig, The Legend of Zelda:  Link's Awakening DX, Puzzle & Dragons Z + Super Mario Bros Edition, Project X Zone, Super Mario Bros (NES), Glory of Generals, Stella Glow, Code of Princess, Punch Out!! Featuring Mr. Dream, Tales of the Abyss, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth, Mario & Luigi Dream Team, Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater 3D, Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker, Unchained Blades, Fire Emblem Echoes:  Shadow of Valentia, Tomodachi Life, Donkey Kong Jr., Shinobi, Rune Factory 4, Ninja Gaiden, Weapon Shop de Omasse, Shinobi (Game Gear), Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate, Mega Man (NES), Donkey Kong (Gameboy), Colors 3D!, Mario Kart 7, Captain America: Super Soldier, Art Style: Soccer 3D, Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins, 3D Classics: Kid Icarus, Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Conception II: Children of the 7 Stars, Super Mario Land, etc....

mZuzek said:

Netflix was such a good game.

GOTY for sure

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

Around the Network
mZuzek said:

Netflix was such a good game.

You have more hours on Smash for Wii U than your total time on 3DS which, now that I think about it, is the case for me too (although with much lower numbers).

Signature goes here!

Only 42 hours for the WiiU and no data found for 3DS. Doesn't seem right...
Going through my WiiU library, it really didn't get many physical games, felt like there was more.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Oh, that's kind of cute
I have had my original 3ds since launch, it's not detecting my wii u for some reason

[TruckOSaurus Edit - Sorry, your image was breaking the thread]

Last edited by TruckOSaurus - on 16 February 2022

manuel said:

Just found out via this that my son streamed Youtube for over 3300 hours and played Minecraft for over 600 hours on my WiiU. (Dwarfing my 100+ hours for Lego City) That little machine got quite a lot of use after all.

I probably used the browser the same amount as well. Arguably one of the most missed aspects of the console. I didn't have a phone back then, so it really came in handy. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

That is a real nice feature from Nintendo.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.