By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The NFL thread .....

LISMDK said:
Patriots... Yeah, I'm still not over what happened

me either

Around the Network

hahaha any time you purple people eaters :) !The Viking are gonna be tough to sweep this season with our new qb Aaron Rodgers, I don't think he can be a very good QB only time will tell.Adrian Peterson is a beast and your run defense no joke either you might take the NFC north....... Its gonna be hard for the NFC North facing the AFC South this season tough division.

The Steelers and the Jags REALLY surprised me last year.

I've always been a die-hard Dallas fan, and I was pretty stoked about the season they had last year (the highlight being the game VS. Green Bay, which Brett Favre's thumb lost).

Then Jessica Simpson showed up to the games, and Romo had to wave his penis around the field and ended up losing a few games that he SHOULD have won.

Jessica Simpson broke football.

Oh, yeah, this year I'm watching Dallas and Pittsburg.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

I like the Titans, I predict a 2nd round exit for them with a 10-6 or 11-5 regular season record

And I like the Jaguars. I'll say they make the 3rd round before exiting. They'll go 11-5 in the regular season.

yubitme said:
Titans. Hope they make it to the playoffs again. AFC South is a tough division so I expect competition from the Jaguars and Colts. Can't wait for the draft.

Finally, another titans fan.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

I'm a Giants fan, soooo obviously i've got nowhere to go but down this year. I'm also the happiest one in this thread though, so far now I'll stay that way. I'll be looking towards who the Dolphins pick up this year in the Draft since they're in a huge rebuilding phase. I expect a rejuvenated Dolphins team in 3 years tops and this draft will be very kind to them. The Giants aren't going to be able to make good picks this draft so I haven't kept up as much as I usually would.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

I root for the Raiders....so it's been a sad couple years.

super_etecoon said:
I root for the Raiders....so it's been a sad couple years.
Heh every team goes threw that rebuilding process sooner or later the raider will be a dominant team again. Was just 2-3seasons ago my beloved team went 4-12 >.< .....I think Jamarcus Russell will lead the raiders to atleast a 6-9 record if not better this year. Might even be the surprise team to steal a wildcard spot .

^I think the AFC is too strong for the Raiders to steal a wild card spot. They could surprise though because right now I can't guess who will get those wild cards.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

big cowboys fan...im anticipating they'll get to the superbowl...i hope romo gets another star receiver (e.g chad johnson not wanting to stay in cinci) to throw to and the superbowl is locked