By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The NFL thread .....

Bladeneo said:
So...no one else a Rams fan? Oh please god let us sign some fat people to give Bulger SOME protection this year. 8 Sacks a game for the win. How Jackson rushed for 1,000+ yards behind that line amazes me.
lol don't feel bad i think i'm the only Packers fan here ...lots of cowboy fans it seem. Rams line wasn't that bad it was just the injuries last year 11 players on injured reserve, seven of them starters including Jackson and Bulgar threwout the season. Oh cwbys21 did you have to bring up that cowboys vs packers game ?! I didn't even get to watch it damn NFL network Had to watch the lil dots and lines on nfl.com ....

Around the Network

"The Redskins tried to get Chad Johnson for some draft picks but Cincy says no. Yep Pacman is going to Big D"

My friend was talkin' bout it, but Pac-Man is stupid and I don't care what happens to him, he will eventually get in trouble again anyway.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Reports: Dolphins seeking draft choice for Jason Taylor
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3364727
I guess they are just trying to trade him off so they get another first rounder. I don't think Belicheck liked him going on Dancing With the Stars. haah jk.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

do u think a runningback with be the 1st draft pick?

Miami has bigger problems than at running back, and Jason Taylor probably won't net a first-rounder anyway.

Around the Network

Miami already signed Jake Long, T, Michigan as the first pick dsoverpsp. And brawl, get a dish, so much better than cable and of course you get the nfl network.

Oh yeah, I think Pacman will do just fine (did I say this on the last page?) he isn't going to get much money so he won't be able to throw $100,000 at a stripper. I think he is going to sign a 4 year deal for the veterans minimum so he has incentive to stay straight if he wants to get a big contract and redeem himself when this reproving of himself in Dallas ends.

Another vikings fan here! Seems to be a lot of us...no surprise =)

It looks like we've had one of the best off-seasons of any team this year and we definitely had some weak spots to shore up. But now that we have Allen and the Williams Bros. our defensive line is a beast. I'm looking forward to seeing Allen smear quarterbacks and slowly throughout the game causing them to make mistakes...and on that note it should be a good season for Antoine Winfield too =)

Allen has so much synergy for us its crazy, with our defense poised to be one of the best in the league it will be an ideal situation for Jackson to grow under the tutelage of Gus Ferrote (which I should point out that some of Daunte's best seasons were when he was working with him).

All in all I'm excited for the season this year, and a big reason why is because I want to see Adrian Peterson post some more 200+ yard games, perhaps maybe a 300+ yard game?? Doubtful...but I can hope =)

To Each Man, Responsibility

OH no another vikings fan i'm out numbered ! ......wonder if there any bears or lions fans on here. I would get dish, but I live In apartments bottom level not really ideal place for dish plus the phone,internet, and cable bill all bundled . Pacman still under review not even reinstated yet >.> . As for Jason Taylor he plays pretty well for his age proably get a high second round pick for him somewhere as the dolphins are on a desperate rebuilding path. Maybe Chad Johson gets traded to Miami for Jason Taylor and a 2nd round pick !

Draft starts at 3PM eastern time on ESPN this SAT...

go colts...that is all i have to say