7 5 9.80%

6 2 3.92%

5 0 0%

4 1 1.96%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 0 0%

Total:51

Has anyone pointed out yet about the NES and SNES Online going down for maintenance after the direct? The creator of the Mother series tweeted about the Direct leading many to think Mother and Earthbound may be announced for the service!

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/planned-switch-online-nes-and-snes-maintenance-could-suggest-nintendo-direct-news/

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
Dulfite said:

How would they rework the Gamepad features? It would be annoying to have to keep opening up the map with all its features rather than simply looking down on the Wii U gamepad. This is why I think X hasn't come yet.

Also, I'd prefer a remaster of XCX coming out for the next Nintendo system honestly. The upgrade they can do on the Switch will most likely be marginal as it is now since the Switch isn't much above and beyond of the WiiU in terms of performance.

I honestly want this remaster or Definitive Edition to be worth it on the first look like they did for XC1.

I can get down with that. I'd like to see them add in some more of the cut content as well and maybe fix some of the collision issues - not in a huge way; ideally, it'd have crash mechanics and such, but that means replacing models entirely and adding new ones in with new physics and functionality, new animations, etc... Too big of an ask for a remaster that's likely not selling above 1.5m.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Nintendo Direct - 2.9.2022 - YouTube

Over 25 minutes to go and already over 75K watching, lol

Switch: SW-3707-5131-3911
XBox: Kenjabish

I have a good feeling about this Direct. I think there'll be some good stuff and people will enjoy it.

T minus 5 minutes.

Over 250k watching.

Around the Network

Fire Emblem Three Houses Musou game. Cool.

Nintendo keeping doing stuff no one thinks of. Fire Emblem Three Houses Warriors. Depending on how many people of the old cast return, I might buy.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Meh...

Advance Wars in 2 months, nice!

LOL, No Man's Sky finally debuting on a Nintendo system. At least it did it now that it's more appreciated.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first.