4 1 1.96%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 0 0%

Total:51

MARIO STRIKERS?!?!?

Around the Network

NO WAY! It's Super Mario Strikers!

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Looks cool, wondering if it's going to be F2P, though.

EDIT: Nope, will be sold

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Splatoon 3!!!

Mario Strikers Charged on Wii was a lot of fun. I might get this one too.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Damn, Godzilla finally made it to Splatoon.

Mario Strikers!!! Woooooohhhh!!!

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Still Summer.
We'll probably get a date at E3.

Oh cool, Disney Kart.

There you go. The classic Ass Creed games on Switch. Might get them when they're super cheap