Tagged games:

Will you buy it?

already preordered! 11 20.75%

will buy on release 6 11.32%

will buy later 15 28.30%

wait for more information 8 15.09%

not interested 13 24.53%

Total:53

Game seems fun, so I ordered a copy today, will arrive in the mail some time this week (I like physical games unless they come on disc).

Around the Network

I've watched some videos and walkthroughs and my interest in this game still zero. I guess Pokemon is dead to me, I'm just bored from it. Nothing about the gameplay looks exciting, it looks boring. The world is awful to watch, it's the ugliest game I've seen in a while.

I'll give it a pass. There is no appeal on this to me 

About 7 hours in, so far so good. Really enjoying the new direction it's taken. Graphics are perfectly serviceable.

I don't know if I am going to pick it up anytime soon given my backlog, but this is the first Pokémon game I am considering buying in 2 decades. So, that is something at least.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

So far 54 min playtime.

Looks: Not as bad as internet makes you believe, but of course there are prettier games on the Switch. If people think the looks are a game braker they are morons (or possibly magpies only atracted to shiny things).

Gameplay: In this short amount of play time I would say a well needed update to Pokémon.

Over all: Fun game, but I’ll report back when I have a couple of hours logged.

Around the Network
Spindel said:

If people think the looks are a game braker they are morons

This.

I'm 6hrs in now and while I've noticed the lack of effort in the graphics it doesn't affect the enjoyment of the game in the slightest.

It's comical to see the people saying the game sucks cuz the graphics aren't great haha. It's like wow, get a life.

So far I'm enjoying this a bit less than the typical Pokemon game. I'm usually more interested in the battling aspect of Pokemon, and there really isn't much of that in the game so far. Basically about one trainer battle per hour. The catching and collecting aspect is much improved, but not what I'm into.

I beat the main story and I enjoyed the game a lot more than i thought it would. It's pretty fun. Wouldn't recommend it to everyone though. Can't wait for DLC (hopefully free) and the next game in this sub-series.

In Sinnoh region Pokemon hide in tall grass and attack trainers... In Communist Hisui region, trainers hide in tall grass and attack Pokemon!

This little write up has a point I would say
https://www.nintendolife.com/features/pokemon-legends-arceus-has-made-pokemon-downright-disturbing-again