Elden Ring 421 36.04%

Grid Legends 12 1.03%

Horizon Forbidden West 447 38.27%

Kingdom Hearts 1-3 (Switch) 53 4.54%

The King of Fighters XV 50 4.28%

Sifu 14 1.20%

Total War: Warhammer III 28 2.40%

Total:1,168

Destiny 2 for me, followed by Elden Ring and Horizon.

Busy month for sure. 

Around the Network

Total War: Warhammer III  baby!!! I AM SO PUMPED!!!

I've been playing Total War games since Medieval 1: Total War was the newest entry (my first game in the series). Played every major game since and a good chunk of the minor ones/expansions. Total War 1/2 were AMAZING and the Mortal Empires campaign is an absolute game-changer for this series and genre going forward, in my opinion. CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!

If you haven't ever tried these out, 3 is going for free on Gamepass PC. I already own 1/2 on Steam and I want them all to stake for the joint Mortal Empire map (when it comes out) so will be buying it, personally.

Elden Ring followed by Warhammer III and then Horizon. I'll probably skip Horizon for now cause busy month and $70 which ends up being $90 in CAD + Taxes.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Horizon Forbidden West, followed by Elden Ring, followed by Sifu.

Tough choice between Dying Light 2, Elden Ring, and Horizon. Probably give the nod to Elden Ring.

Around the Network

Horizon Forbidden West is the only one I'm currently planning on getting.

bonus question. Already pre-ordered Horizon Forbidden West from Target when they had a great redcard deal last fall that worked on pre orders for $36, can't wait!

Nothing. Dry first 2 months but why I am buying Dreamcast games and some Atmoswave stuff.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Elden Ring and Horizon are pretty much tied for me. They are easily my two most anticipated titles of the year in general, so of course they are launching almost at the same time.

Didn't even know Kingdom Hearts was coming to Switch. Seems it's a Cloud version (insert Strife joke), but still suprised I haven't heard of it.

Anyways there are no games I'm planning to get now, but I might play Forbidden West sometime down the line so that gets my vote.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

I’m interested in KOF XV and Elden Ring, but I’m probably not getting either at launch.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."