Elden Ring 421 36.04%

Grid Legends 12 1.03%

Horizon Forbidden West 447 38.27%

Kingdom Hearts 1-3 (Switch) 53 4.54%

The King of Fighters XV 50 4.28%

Sifu 14 1.20%

Total War: Warhammer III 28 2.40%

Total:1,168

Horizon Forbidden West and Elden Ring let the first battle for Goty begin.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network

Horizon, then Elden Ring.

Nintendo direct.

There's only three I care about at all (which, to be honest, is probably more than most months): Dynasty Warriors 9: Empires, Elden Ring, and Total War: Warhammer III.

I'm only slightly curious about about Dynasty Warriors 9: Empires because it seems to have wasted all the potential of Dynasty Warriors 9. Instead, it seems to have picked the boring parts of DW9. I intend to try the demo soon, but I have very low expectations.

Total War is kind of interesting, but I'll probably never get it because the price will probably never match my level of interest. Also, I'm still angry about Creative Assembly dropping support for Total War: Three Kingdoms prematurely.

That leaves Elden Ring, and that's a game I'm quite interested in. That said, it seems to be an open world game (judging by the one trailer I've seen). It'll probably work out just fine, but it's a risk nonetheless.

woh ok sifu is last place but this game is absolutely enthrawling. goes from button bashing to mastery like no other game since maybe ninja gaiden. i just want to go back in the same room over and over and do a better job each time.