By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - All digital people, what was your final physical purchase?

God of War (2018) and Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Around the Network

i miss those physcial collection, steel cover , special books and disc, even proper color manuals. Now it;s the same box and black and white 1 or 2 page manual

d21lewis said:

Breath of the Wild on Switch.

Before that, I made the switch to full digital in like 2015. 

You and all the other people replying to this thread are lying I know for a fact that you aren't all digital people.

Last edited by mjk45 - on 25 January 2022

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Starcraft II back in 2010 for me.

Since then I was pretty much buying digitally from Steam/GoG and then Battlenet & Origin.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

mjk45 said:
d21lewis said:

Breath of the Wild on Switch.

Before that, I made the switch to full digital in like 2015. 

You and all the other people replying to this thread are lying i know for a fact that you all aren't digital people.

My mom was a robot and my dad was a cyborg.

Around the Network

On PC, World of Warcraft: Cataclysm in December 2010.

Tbf physical copies for PC games have mostly died long ago. You may see the odd one on special releases (very rare though).. and they'd come in a empty box with a code inside.

d21lewis said:
mjk45 said:

You and all the other people replying to this thread are lying i know for a fact that you all aren't digital people.

Spoiler!
I'm secretly an NFT.

Don't tell anyone.

Everything I own is digital, physical is so lame

*frantically tries to shut cupboard as boxes and boxes of sweet, beautiful physical copies spill out*

On the PC, it was World of Warcraft: Mist of Pandaria.

For the consoles. Yes, i will definitely stop purchasing physical games. The PS5 platform will be first one, i will. Final Fantasy Origin is going to be my final physical purchase. Interestingly, i only have three physical PS5 games. They are Judgment, Lost Judgment and Guardians of the Galaxy. Yeah, it is almost that too early to stop buying physical PS5 games.

TallSilhouette said:
d21lewis said:

Spoiler!
I'm secretly an NFT.

Don't tell anyone.

So your telling me your 

Spoiler!
not fucking tall

the pompadour hairstyle really disguised that fact.

Last edited by mjk45 - on 25 January 2022

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot