By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Mark of the Beast

padib said:
Hynad said:

As for me doing that with you, I think we discussed this a long time ago over messenger and I made myself pretty transparent then. If you think we’re literally experiencing the apocalypse from the Bible, let me remind you people have brought this up for centuries already, and yet, nothing ever happened. But surely, it’s the current times that’s the true one which encapsulates all the details from Revelations, right?

I jumped to conclusions on a situation after 2 years of observation, not on the character of a person and you're right I followed your example and shouldn't have. Yes it's true you were transparent and it helped diffuse the judgement between us and I'm glad about that.

As for your observations, I strongly believe they are correct, the prophecies are aligning very strongly more than they ever have. As with any prophecy it's easy to think they apply at any moment. What makes them more likely to happen at one time or  another Is the perfect match of all the elements in the prophecy, as it was when Christ came and lived, des and came back from the grave. At that time, Christ fulfilled over 70 prophecies in his birth, life, death and resurrection. So it is now too, most of the elements of the prophecies of the apocalypse are in place, it means he is coming soon.

Everyone from any given time and inclined to believe in the scriptures correlate the elements from the era they experience to those found in the book of revelations. Now isn’t the most accurate time anymore than all the others where people believed the same was happening during the era they experienced.

Last edited by Hynad - on 24 January 2022

Around the Network

Nuts. Absolutely barking mad. I love this kinda shit hahaha

It's really hard for me to understand how there are still intelligent, educated humans that believe in the existence of a God at all, much less this kind of ridiculous "prophecy" BS. I understand how humans bought into the religion stuff before the widespread use of schools to educate people. Basically, humans were mostly ignorant of math and science. But, at least half of the world now has a basic education in science and math. So, what is the reason that there's still so many people that believe in this nonsense?

VAMatt said:

It's really hard for me to understand how there are still intelligent, educated humans that believe in the existence of a God at all, much less this kind of ridiculous "prophecy" BS. I understand how humans bought into the religion stuff before the widespread use of schools to educate people. Basically, humans were mostly ignorant of math and science. But, at least half of the world now has a basic education in science and math. So, what is the reason that there's still so many people that believe in this nonsense?

To put it simply, religion evolves. The tactics that have caused people to believe in these things have been honed for millenia, if they hadn't been the religions would have died off. At no point was it ever based on rational epistemology or evidence, so those things aren't going to work for many people. 

padib said:
Hynad said:

Everyone from any giving time and inclined to believe in the scriptures correlate the elements from the era they experience to those found in the book of revelations. Now isn’t the most accurate time anymore than all the others where people believed the same was happening during the era they experienced.

However you're not speaking out of knowledge since you don't know the prophecies, and I know this because in order for the end times to be possible, Israel must be a nation and has only been one for around 70 years, for nearly 2000 years the prophecy was not ready and impossible to be fulfilled.

It's just one example, if you are genuinely interested I will offer more.

Oh my… You know what I know or don’t, now.

It’s not about you believing whatever you will, and might be wrong about it. Nope. It’s the others who “don’t know” because they don’t correlate everything to what you believe or the made-up conclusions you adhere to.

I will say this one thing though. Israel as a state, and Israel as a geological region aren’t one and the same.

Make of that what you will. I don’t want to get into theology with someone who has already convinced himself he can’t possibly be wrong of anything.

Around the Network
Hiku said:
craighopkins said:
Worldwide vaccines and on children. this is the conditioning before they have us quantam entangled to artificial intelligence..Know as mark of the beast warned in the Bible

I got a lot of vaccines as a child.

Polio.
Influenza.
Chickenpox.
Measles.
Etc.

Does that mean I have already ascended beyond artificial intelligence?

They still give polio vaccine?   I'm not sure I ever got that and I was born before chickenpox vaccine.   Last time I went to doctors was specifically for getting another tetanus/Whopping cough/ whatever the hell else shot

padib said:
Hynad said:

It’s not about you believing whatever you will, and might be wrong about it. Nope. It’s the others who “don’t know” because they don’t correlate everything to what you believe or the made-up conclusions you adhere to.

I will say this one thing though. Israel as a state, and Israel as a geological region aren’t one and the same.

Make of that what you will. I don’t want to get into theology with someone who has already convinced himself he can’t possibly be wrong of anything.

@bold. Obviously

Now that I informed you about the constraint you're going to pretend like you knew? And it's also just one constraint, there are others I didn't even talk about yet.

You always put people in the enemy position, but I was just being logical. If it offends you that belongs to you.

Israel as a nation requires that the people not be in a diaspora. It's trivial.

Yea Israel as a nation is pretty terrible probably worse civ ever besides help of western powers after WW2.  They've been under control of empires since then such as the Romans, Ottomans, etc.  The only reason why they could survive as a nation after WW2 was help from USA and other allied nations.

Prior to that the phoenicians controlled the area with a city called Byblos hence where the Bible was named after.

padib said:
Hynad said:

@bold. Obviously

Now that I informed you about the constraint you're going to pretend like you knew? And it's also just one constraint, there are others I didn't even talk about yet.

For example, the antichrist will cheat death, as an immitation of Christ's resurrection. "And I saw one of his heads as if it had been slain, and his fatal
wound was healed. And the whole earth was amazed and followed after the beast" We are close to technologies that can do this kind of thing, advances in genetics are allowing things that were never imaginable, and unless it's done by magic (which I personally do not believe), the technology we are advancing towards would allow for the antichrist to cheat death.

There are more.

You always put people in the enemy position, but I was just being logical. If it offends you that belongs to you.

Israel as a nation requires that the people not be in a diaspora. It's trivial.

People "cheat death" pretty regularly. Some people beat diseases that are considered to be fatal, others survive an event that should have killed them, and others do die for a moment and are brought back to life.

Also, I'd just like to point out that this verse is about a seven headed dragon...

Or maybe a leopardbearlion...

Revelation is a bit of a mess.

Last edited by sundin13 - on 23 January 2022

Hiku said:
craighopkins said:
Worldwide vaccines and on children. this is the conditioning before they have us quantam entangled to artificial intelligence..Know as mark of the beast warned in the Bible

I got a lot of vaccines as a child.

Polio.
Influenza.
Chickenpox.
Measles.
Etc.

Does that mean I have already ascended beyond artificial intelligence?

I've only had TB, flu and a couple of 'Rona jabs what power level am I?