By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Mark of the Beast

I kind of want to like the OP just to encourage more threads like this.

I wish the guy would participate in the thread, though. Nothing is more fun than trolling a religious nut job.

Around the Network

Cool

VAMatt said:

I kind of want to like the OP just to encourage more threads like this.

I wish the guy would participate in the thread, though. Nothing is more fun than trolling a religious nut job.

But what if he's just trying to bait you into trolling him? So you're trolling thinking you're the troll but really the troll being trolled is trolling the troll that thinks he's trolling the troll. 

Accidental double post.

Sorry about that.

Last edited by Hynad - on 23 January 2022

Torillian said:

"quantam entangled to artificial intelligence"

I'd be really curious to hear what that could possibly mean. The combination of biblical prophecy with quantum mysticism bullshit is kinda fun.

Not sure if the part about "quantum mysticism" is to be taken seriously or not. It is the field of science which will push our understanding of reality the most in the coming decades. 

padib said:

Yes, it's only a question of time. In Canada already they are trying to force us to be vaccinated. There is propaganda about it being pushed to the media, and all the signs of how things are moving forward towards a soul-less connected world point to all the bible prophecies coming true.

Keep sharing and please ignore the folks who like to ridicule your prediction and your beliefs. If the bible is true, then yes it's only a question of years before everything is completely in place, and the community that is plugged in the system will only be accomplice to the tyrannic authoritaritarianism that will breed from it, which we are already seeing right now in Quebec easily.

Still, some people are waking up right now so there is hope for some rational minds to say "enough is enough" with the lies and propaganda, but I believe their voices also will be muffled like yours was long ago already. Let's remember the pandemic is 2 years old....

Why am I not surprised you would adhere to that line of thinking? ?

Last edited by Hynad - on 23 January 2022

Around the Network

padib said:
Hynad said:

Why am I not surprised you would adhere to that linenof thinking? 🤔

Why wouldn't you? It's like you to do that. 👌

You obviously know nothing about me.

Is this satire, I can't tell on this forum.

Then again there are people who still believe the earth is flat, alongside wild conspiracies; that conveniently ties current events and the unexplained to religion and god. Whatever floats your boat I guess.

Last edited by hinch - on 23 January 2022

I for one will never use cryptocurrency again unless it's a digital token backed by the Federal Reserve that is tied to the dollar. I'm having to go to a crypto tax advisor because trying to use taxbit isn't cutting it because the coins I mined years ago dogecoin and Litecoin then transferred to kraken to sell early last year should be long term capital gains but I don't have the original core wallet addresses but I do have some a few years back because I've switched computers least 3 times and created new wallets to bounce the coins back and forth between different computers. Plus I never told IRS that I ever mined or owned crypto which they first started asking a few years back on tax prep sites. Basically I might have to claim short term capital gains but maybe the crypto tax prep pro will help me assign those as owned for over year....

Basically it's a fucking nightmare and fuck crypto. I could have made 60k more if I held a little longer last year but making 10k+ off basically a hobby mining a long time ago is better than nothing. Bitcoin doesn't even solve it's original problems that it was designed to do which was fast transactions around the world and low cost of sending. It is complete opposite now with high fees and long wait times.

padib said:
Hynad said:

You obviously know nothing about me.

What should I know? How tolerant you are?

I have had good conversations with you but you always jump to judgement when it comes to me. What do you know about me? What should I know about you?

The world is going in a direction of increasing control and intolerance, it should not be hard to see that at least.

You are jumping to judgments yourself in the last paragraph of your first comment here. 

As for me doing that with you, I think we discussed this a long time ago over messenger and I made myself pretty transparent then. If you think we’re literally experiencing the apocalypse from the Bible, let me remind you people have brought this up for centuries already, and yet, nothing ever happened. But surely, it’s the current times that’s the true one which encapsulates all the details from Revelations, right?