By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - It's 2025, You are CEO of Microsoft Games...Go!

Emotional Reactions to this thread...

I shall let my creativity flow forth! 3 25.00%

I have 3 jobs, no thanks! 0 0%

I will report you because... 1 8.33%

You want me to put down my Switch? 1 8.33%

I have 10 RTX 3090's... hehehe 1 8.33%

Why isn't the game I LOVE THE MOST on here? 1 8.33%

Guys... 0 0%

what if Dulfite.... 1 8.33%

is secretly.... 1 8.33%

............Reggie....?! 3 25.00%

Total:12
Bristow9091 said:
VAMatt said:

+1  This couldn't be a more obvious joke. If people are reporting it, they need to......I dunno, chill or something.  

Looking at it from their perspective it would definitely seem like a salt in the wound situation. People are upset about losing games etc. and then they come across a "joke thread" referring to them as salty fans (Which in itself is a bannable offence, but I gave Dulfite the option to change it). Surely you understand how that could upset people, right? All I'm doing is enforcing forum rules, and he's changed the poll now even if it's not ideal.

You are always, on any site, going to have people that get unreasonably offended about things. It is a small minority. But this site does a little too much moderation, in my opinion, and that risks losing a LOT more viewers/clicks/forum members that you'd lose by offending a few people out of the site here and there. If we were like 4/8Chan with all their horrible posts, that would be one thing, but this site is hardly a place of hatred, so rooting out every little thing because a few people got bothered isn't really worth it. If you were to ban me, as you say what I did was banable, then that's one less cow this site has to milk for clicks/views as I make a decent amount of threads that get a lot of replies. I'm not trying to be arrogant, there are many others that posts threads often as well, but any milk cow you kill obviously stops producing milk. You may not care about it as a moderator, but your bosses do, the writers do. Have a little empathy for those people needing those paychecks for their hard earned money from writing before you threaten cows over the complaints of a few people that were no doubt already triggered to begin with. Ease up, enjoy the more amusing things, and if you REALLY think something needs to be addressed, then message me first rather than posting your clear anger in a thread the way you did.

Around the Network

How much money would I make? As long as I get my bonus because of record profits, while firing hundreds of employees for no reason, I'm fine.

Kakadu18 said:

How much money would I make? As long as I get my bonus because of record profits, while firing hundreds of employees for no reason, I'm fine.

You get to choose:

1) $100 million annually.

2) Greenland

3) The entire metaverse.

4) To actually exist in the world of Animal Crossing.

5) To make Cortana become human so her and Chief can get married.

6) Prevent Project X Zone, the worst game of all time, from ever being made.

Dulfite said:
Kakadu18 said:

You get to choose:

2) Greenland

3) The entire metaverse.

Oh that's a hard choice. Living in the world of Animal Crossing would mean I have unlimited time to pay off my mortgages. Very enticing. But I have to take the cash. And I also need to fire half the staff and then complain that I don't have the recources for more games. And I want a bonus every month for doing nothing.

Kakadu18 said:
Dulfite said:

You get to choose:

2) Greenland

3) The entire metaverse.

Oh that's a hard choice. Living in the world of Animal Crossing would mean I have unlimited time to pay off my mortgages. Very enticing. But I have to take the cash. And I also need to fire half the staff and then complain that I don't have the recources for more games. And I want a bonus every month for doing nothing.

*You choose $100 million annually. But you must roll the dice and see what else happens.

1 does nothing different.

2 makes you go back two steps.

3 forces you to gift $70 million annually to Jeff Bezos so he can continue going to space. He thanks you annually.

4 causes the $100 million annually to be paid in the form of fireworks. Every year, you get $100 million worth of fireworks delivered to your house.

5 does the same thing as 4, but every year someone lights one of the fireworks and you only have 10 seconds to figure out which one to put out... or else...

6 that money is spent making the final season of Game of Thrones 6 episodes longer, makes it so the night battle is actually visible, eliminates all sex scenes, and has Jon Snow going crazy alongside Daenerys and they rule all the kingdoms together, a crazed-in-love power couple focused on consuming the world.

*You roll a 4.

You have 10 seconds, what do you do next?

Around the Network
VAMatt said:

I put all available studios on COD. I lobby Papa Phil to change the name of the company to CODSoft. Other products become Call of the Office, Callzure, CODing, Callype, and the like.

Damn this sounds cool.. If I was Phil I'd put all studios working on horror adventure game starring detective Michael Scott who travels to mysterious town called Innsmouth to investigate a case where the staff of Dunder Mifflin paper company is missing.

Dulfite said:
Kakadu18 said:

*You choose $100 million annually. But you must roll the dice and see what else happens.

1 does nothing different.

2 makes you go back two steps.

3 forces you to gift $70 million annually to Jeff Bezos so he can continue going to space. He thanks you annually.

4 causes the $100 million annually to be paid in the form of fireworks. Every year, you get $100 million worth of fireworks delivered to your house.

5 does the same thing as 4, but every year someone lights one of the fireworks and you only have 10 seconds to figure out which one to put out... or else...

6 that money is spent making the final season of Game of Thrones 6 episodes longer, makes it so the night battle is actually visible, eliminates all sex scenes, and has Jon Snow going crazy alongside Daenerys and they rule all the kingdoms together, a crazed-in-love power couple focused on consuming the world.

*You roll a 4.

You have 10 seconds, what do you do next?

I need a huge warehouse to fit all of those fireworks. Then I'll sell them all and maybe I can turn a profit.

In 2025 Blizzard will still be working on Diablo 4 obviously.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

Exclusive to mobile!?

Dulfite said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Exclusive to mobile!?

Yep they'll merge the Diablo Immortal and Diablo 4 projects and call it Diablo-4-Mobile.

Signature goes here!