By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation VR2 | OT | PC support 2024

Tagged games:

Different unboxing videos. Pick your favs. 

Around the Network

My favorite
https://www.eurogamer.net/watch-ian-unbox-the-playstation-vr2-ahead-of-its-launch-later-this-month
Not on you tube though

SvennoJ said:

My favorite
https://www.eurogamer.net/watch-ian-unbox-the-playstation-vr2-ahead-of-its-launch-later-this-month
Not on you tube though

I'm digging all the well thought out adjustment options. Seems as well designed as you would expect from a good Sony product. Can't wait to see for myself very soon.

The game devs are very glowing about PSVR2. 

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:

The game devs are very glowing about PSVR2. 

The hype for PSVR2 seems to be higher than the hype for PSVR1 back in the days. This is excellent, both for Sony and for VR.

SvennoJ said:
Conina said:

Got the PS5 retail version of GT7 for just €30 (shipping included), will be my first PSVR2 game.

Has Sony announced yet, which other PSVR2 games will be available as retail versions?

Call of the Mountain? Switchback VR?

Nice! I picked up Resident Evil Village second hand for psvr2. It's actually 50% off on psn right now, same price. ($25) But rather have a disc.
It doesn't seem any new psvr2 games will have a physical release :/ At least not yet. The PSVR2 bundle with Horizon Call of the Mountain will just include a download voucher.

I just bought the PSN version of RE Village on PSN for around €16 (€20 with 20% discounted PS Store credits).

I already had the PC version and can already play it in VR due to the PC-VR mod, but I'm curious how much better the VR-integration of the game developers will be.

Firesprite careers: Multiplayer Action title

Their multiplayer action title/rumored to be Twisted Metal makes a mention for VR experience being a bonus. First indication I've seen for it being a hybrid VR title.

So maybe Firesprite will generally be a VR studio this gen.

PSVR2 teardown.

Sense controller tear down

Looks well made, but I don't see any easy way to replace the lenses? Hopefully they don't scratch as easily as in PSVR. The frame of my glasses damaged those lenses.