By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - List of Games You've Beaten 2022

New games beaten: none yet

Games replayed:

- Pokémon X (Jan. 9)

Kicking the year off with a nuzlocke run of my favorite Pokémon game while at the beach. Hasn't been the best trip but this is the kind of game that gets me through things.

I make music, check it out here on Bandcamp, Spotify, and Youtube!

Around the Network

Finished Games:

1. Luigi's Mansion (Switch) My Rating: 8/10
    • Played through this game with my fiancée. Not sure if I would have liked it as much playing by myself, but in co-op it was a lot of fun.
  2. Super Mario Odyssey (Switch) My Rating: 9/10
    • I actually finished this game last year, but I realized I forgot to put it in last year's list, so it's here now. It's great. Probably the best 3D Mario game ever, or at least very close to it.
  3. Valkyria Chronicles 4 (PS4) My Rating: 9/10
    • An absolutely brilliant tactical RPG. Likely the first game I've beaten this year that'll end up in my top 50 list of all time at the end of the year. It's not quite as good as the first game in the series, but it's not far off.

Currently Playing:

1. The Witcher (PC)
  2. The Last of Us Part II (PS4)

TheWalrusCaesar said:

Finished Games:

1. Spider-Man: Miles Morales

2. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (replay)

Finally updated mine with the 2 games Ive played thus far

Beaten so far this year -

Warhammer 40 000: Space Marine (PC)
God of War (PC)

Last edited by hinch - on 23 January 2022

Games Finished

Game System Month Rating Notes
Spider-man Remastered PS5 Jan. 9.5/10 DLC included, no New Game+, Nostalgia Playthrough
The Gunk Series X Jan. 7/10 Fun Game, Short but sweet
Super Mario 3D World  Switch Jan. 8/10 Just base game, still need to beat Star World and Bowser's Fury, Playing Co-Op with bf

Currently working on:
Horizon: Zero Dawn
Sackboy: a big adventure (co-op)

Games up next:
The Artful Escape
Bowser's Fury
It takes two
Spider-Man Miles Morales

Last edited by axumblade - on 23 January 2022

Around the Network

FINISHED:
Gato Roboto (1/3)
Tomato Adventure (1/16)
Shadow of the Colossus (1/16)

Last edited by Ultrashroomz - on 16 January 2022

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

So far...

Spiderman Remastered
Demon's Souls (plat)
Astro's Playroom

Halo Infinite Campaign just barely missed this list, beat it the day before New Years Eve. Soon I will be adding It Takes 2, Ratchet and Clank, SMTV (in the 3rd world) and Ys IX (75% done) to this list as well.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Lot of games in my current playlist are the ones from last year I haven't completed ... Gotta go back into the groove a bit. Luckily, the year begins slowly :)

Finished games :

- None

Currently in the making :

- Shin Megami Tensei V (most urgent)

- Bravely Default II

- Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition

- Radiant Historia : Perfect Chronology

- Etrian Odyssey IV 

- Monster Hunter Stories 2

- Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

- Professor Layton and the Unwound Future

If can only be over with the list above + counting the upcoming games of this year, I'll be a happy gamer :)

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Finished Games:

1. Luigi's Mansion (Switch) My Rating: 8/10
    • Played through this game with my fiancée. Not sure if I would have liked it as much playing by myself, but in co-op it was a lot of fun.
  2. Super Mario Odyssey (Switch) My Rating: 9/10
    • I actually finished this game last year, but I realized I forgot to put it in last year's list, so it's here now. It's great. Probably the best 3D Mario game ever, or at least very close to it.
  3. Valkyria Chronicles 4 (PS4) My Rating: 9/10
    • An absolutely brilliant tactical RPG. Likely the first game I've beaten this year that'll end up in my top 50 list of all time at the end of the year. It's not quite as good as the first game in the series, but it's not far off.
  4. The Last of Us Part II (PS4) My Rating: 9/10
    • Pretty much just flew through this one in less than a week, which considering my work schedule is almost unheard these days. An excellent game. Not sure whether I like this or the first game more. The rating might even go up once I've had some time to think on it, and now that I have finally played it I still have no idea what some people's problem with the game was, outside of the obvious idiots getting angry at game having a diverse cast. Regardless, this is another game that's likely going to end up in my top 50 at the end of the year.

Currently Playing:

1. The Witcher (PC)

Super productive week. I knocked out Spider-Man's DLC either Wednesday or Thursday. Finished the Gunk yesterday and revisited/finished the base game for Super Mario 3DWorld today. xD Not sure what to play right now though.