By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Tracking Spider-Man: No Way Home's domestic box office (#2 all-time opening weekend!)

What will No Way Home gross lifetime domestically?

Less than $500M 1 3.13%

$500-549M 2 6.25%

$550-599M 2 6.25%

$600-649M 4 12.50%

$650-699M 5 15.63%

$700-749M 3 9.38%

$750-799M 3 9.38%

$800M or greater 12 37.50%

Total:32

I rented an entire theatre last week so I could finally see it lmao. I refuse to rent a digital home movies as the quality is always shit and the 4K blu ray is taking forever to get released. This movie was amazing, I loved everything about it! So happy to see it do so well.

Around the Network
Shadow1980 said:
RetroGamer94 said:

I rented an entire theatre last week so I could finally see it lmao. I refuse to rent a digital home movies as the quality is always shit and the 4K blu ray is taking forever to get released. This movie was amazing, I loved everything about it! So happy to see it do so well.

It comes out on Blu-ray in two weeks. I'm gonna try to get to Best Buy as early as possible to get a steelbook copy.

BTW, how much does it cost to rent an entire theater to see a movie?

I have pre ordered on Amazon, but it doesn’t come with the steel book. It wasn’t that bad, it was $450 Canadian, I had 5 people with me, we all got popcorn and a drink included, we all have immune disorders so we’ve been only with each other for the last 2 years. 

darkenergy said:

I will say its domestic box office will be above $800 million.

Looks like I guess correctly, but the legs for NWH surprise me, even I thought it wouldn't get to $800 million base on its second weekend numbers. It was not until I posted my last comment on this thread that I think it reaching $800 million would happen if it rereleases in theater (which btw hasn't happened yet).

Proud to be a Californian.

darkenergy said:
darkenergy said:

I will say its domestic box office will be above $800 million.

Looks like I guess correctly, but the legs for NWH surprise me, even I thought it wouldn't get to $800 million base on its second weekend numbers. It was not until I posted my last comment on this thread that I think it reaching $800 million would happen if it rereleases in theater (which btw hasn't happened yet).

Its officially over 800 million domestically now (actually closer to 800.6).

Chris Hu said:
darkenergy said:

Its officially over 800 million domestically now (actually closer to 800.6).

I know, I am just saying it hasn't had a rerelease yet (by this I mean a big increase in theater count like how other movie typically do during their theater run). NWH is currently playing in 2000 theaters after losing almost 600 from last week).

Proud to be a Californian.

Around the Network

Well, its theatrical run is almost over now. Too bad it didn't play in China it would have easily added over $200 million to its world-wide total since F9 was able to make over $200 million in China. That would have been enough to move it up two spots in the all-time worldwide box office.