By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How big is your gaming backlog?

How big is your gaming backlog?

0 games 19 2.56%

1 - 5 games 82 11.04%

6 - 10 games 57 7.67%

11 - 20 games 90 12.11%

21 - 30 games 46 6.19%

31 - 40 games 29 3.90%

41 - 50 games 24 3.23%

51 - 100 games 65 8.75%

101 - 200 games 72 9.69%

More than 200 games 259 34.86%

Total:743

Is over 1300 a legit number? If we exclude games I've never even started, it's probably still a ridiculously large number.

Note that I don't even own any Xbox consoles, I've just picked up free games whenever I've noticed any be available...

Around the Network

I don't really buy or play new games. Maybe 5 per year.

Even so my backlog is pretty big for me at the moment, about 10 games.

Just 7 games. I've gotten used to not buying anything im not gonna play right away - or in the short term. Money management and stuff.
TBH 7 games is even a lot for me, I usually just have 2-3 games in the waiting line.

Endless. Reaching back many generations now. It'll never go away.

Bonus: Obviously not.

Too many. I play a few hours on a new game, then go back to play an old one for a bit. never-ending story.

Around the Network

Man, I thought I was bad with my figure but 200+ games, and that’s the most voted answer? I’m stunned.

My figure feels low but I excluded games I have still unfinished but feel I’m not likely to circle back to any time soon (TLOU2, Metro Exodus, Mass Effect Legendary Edition, Cyberpunk 2077, Red Dead Redemption 2, Ghostrunner, Horizon Zero Dawn, Mafia DE, Destroy All Humans).

Currently my backlog is Far Cry 6, Assassins Creed Valhalla, The Witcher 3, Immortals Fenyx Rising, Ghost of Tsushima , Pokemon Shining Pearl. I’m excluding Guardians of the Galaxy from both lists as I feel done with it and will sell it, never to return to it.

Respect for whoever voted for 0.

11-20

I'm currently only buying games that are deep discounted or indies, the next full price game I will get is going to be Splatoon 3 whenever it launches 

Edit: Checked my Steam account and it's actually in 20-30 range 

Last edited by IcaroRibeiro - on 06 December 2021

Just a couple of days ago I counted 8 boxes of Switch or PS4 games that I hadn't yet touched.  However some of those boxes has multiple games in them (compilations, etc...).  So it was actually more like 18 games.

I usually don't have a backlog quite that big without counting my retro games.  However, this time it was due to a combination of getting games as gifts, waiting for Limited Run Games to finally deliver what I wanted, and me ignoring my single player games to play FFXIV instead.  My backlog would definitely be smaller if not for FFXIV.

If I include all the unplayed games I own, probably well over a hundred. If it's just game I actually intend to play at some point then it's somewhere around 50, which is actually much less than it was a few years ago.