By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - [The Hangout Thread]

I deleted my world reocrds , I'm ashamed in being honduran , noone helps me. I just quit life

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

My Honduran aunt died, I should quit life forever, I'm gonna sleep. and think of selling my stuff online tomorrow.

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Just got back from my routine cancer scans; the CT scan I get every 4 months to make sure it's still gone.
I'll get the results in 5 days.

The wait is always nerve-wracking, but so far all my post-op scans have come back clean.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

I found a disturbing clip of very fat man squat lifting alot he died horribley his legs gave up broke both and barbell slammed his neck detached his back neck long and his belly kinda flatted I have the video put its in discord mode video the guy said he got it in instagram

dx11332sega said:

I found a disturbing clip of very fat man squat lifting alot he died horribley his legs gave up broke both and barbell slammed his neck detached his back neck long and his belly kinda flatted I have the video put its in discord mode video the guy said he got it in instagram

WTF

Around the Network

Life's so boring without videogames or TV , I've been focusing in dating apps and selling my junk to strangers , I'm now questioning my life choices , TBH It feels underwelhming Sold a ton of DVD's and CD music and some old games I don't care , something about to happen since I memontary retirement from gaming which I dont care neither? Something good.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 03 December 2021

Polygon are idiots talking about where to start in jojo bizarre adventure

Why is there less activity in this thread? few days ago I got ghosted by a 25 year old girl , everything was going smoothly until I said me too on something she said, no wonder it feels like I'm spamming noone post in this thread for days.

Hi, I'm drinking tea right now with my cat sleeping next to me. Very relaxing.

Kakadu18 said:

Hi, I'm drinking tea right now with my cat sleeping next to me. Very relaxing.

What's cat's name?