By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread | The 12th Annual Greatest Games Event

Darashiva said:
Eric2048 said:

#50 This First Person Shooter which involves some platforming was somewhat overshadowed when it first released.

Hint 2: There is a level in which you use time travel to navigate through a destroyed lab.

Titanfall 2

That is correct

Around the Network

Time for a couple more:

45.-

Hint 1: This one is gonna be a bit vague - The main protagonist's name is usually abbreviated to a single letter.
Hint 2: One of the bosses of this game is a very chill penguin. 

44.-

Hint 1: Characters can bang each other apparently and their kids are always gonna get the hair color of the father for reasons. 

43.-

Hint 1: The very best Wii game. Like, hands down. Easily. No competition whatsoever. 

...which I guess means there wont be any more Wii games on my list.

Jpcc86 said:

Time for a couple more:

45.-

Hint 1: This one is gonna be a bit vague - The main protagonist's name is usually abbreviated to a single letter.

44.-

Hint 1: Characters can bang each other apparently and their kids are always gonna get the hair color of the father for reasons. 

43.-

Hint 1: The very best Wii game. Like, hands down. Easily. No competition whatsoever. 

#44: The Sims?

#43: Super Mario Galaxy most likely

Jpcc86 said:

Time for a couple more:

45.-

44.-

43.-

#45: Disgaea 6: Defiance of Destiny?

#44: Fire Emblem: Awakening

#43: Well, obviously Pandora's Tower... wait, you're American, so you never could play it? Then Xenoblade Chronicles I guess.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Adding an extra hint and some new games

43) This game likes reversing things. Names, structures... It also has an overly convoluted spell system

42) You've tried being stealthy, now try cutting things up

41) Get to the top

40) Unusual to this series, the MC of this game can wield not one but three weapon types.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

Around the Network
UnderwaterFunktown said:

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance? 

Machina said:

5 more games:

44 - The very first entry in one of the most consistently controversial, edgy, and also successful series in gaming

42 - This platformer's name consists of a single letter and a symbol. The game is almost as sparse as the name.

41 - A very gothic Soulslike.

40 - This relatively new IP features a surprisingly colourful, post-apocalyptic world filled with hostile robotic creatures.

39 - This sequel will probably never get a follow-up because the company that made it can't count to 3. But a spiritual successor of sorts did very recently launch.

44) Shadow the Hedgehog GTA 1?

40) Horizon Zero Dawn? Feels almost too obvious

39) Half-Life 2

Zippy6 said:
UnderwaterFunktown said:

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance? 

Yup, that was fast

Kakadu18 said:
Jpcc86 said:

Time for a couple more:

45.-

44.-

43.-

#44: The Sims?

#43: Super Mario Galaxy most likely

44.- Nope

43.- Yep, thats the one

Mnementh said:
Jpcc86 said:

Time for a couple more:

45.-

44.-

43.-

#45: Disgaea 6: Defiance of Destiny?

#44: Fire Emblem: Awakening

#43: Well, obviously Pandora's Tower... wait, you're American, so you never could play it? Then Xenoblade Chronicles I guess.

45.- Nope

44.- Correct

43.- It was SMGalaxy... Im not american tho. 

Jpcc86 said:

Time for a couple more:

45.-

45: Mega Man X