By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Warioware Get It Together sold less then a million in it's first month. How much are you expecting it to sell lifetime?

How many copies do you think that Warioware: Get It Together will sell during it's life?

Less then a million 0 0%

1 Million 10 29.41%

2 Million 16 47.06%

3 million 6 17.65%

4 million 0 0%

5 million 2 5.88%

>10million 0 0%

Total:34

Personally I'm not expecting more then 2 million.

Around the Network

I think 2mil is reasonable. It could have sold 800k or even over 900k up until the end of the quarter. Who knows? It likely won't be the best selling WarioWare sadly.
With 2mil it would be third though.

https://vgsales.fandom.com/wiki/Wario#:~:text=WarioWare%20is%20a%20series%20of,over%2021.73%20million%20copies%20worldwide.

Who knows, it could have solid legs a be a casual pick up title over the holidays. I don't think WarioWare is the type of game people rush to get at launch.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

The main benefit is that it cant fall of a cliff if its already rockbottom

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Wanted to like it, but I prefer the old way the microgames worked. It wasnt bad, just ok.

Around the Network

Around 3 million. For whatever reason, I'm optimistic, maybe because of the "Switch Effect". .

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Wman1996 said:

Around 3 million. For whatever reason, I'm optimistic, maybe because of the "Switch Effect". .

Eventually the Switch Effect has to go away. Consoles don't sell the same amount of software in their final year or two on the market compared to years 3/4.

Looks like this game needs to Get It Together if it wants to sell better.

I think it will cross the 1m mark, but not the 2m mark.

Dulfite said:
Wman1996 said:

Eventually the Switch Effect has to go away. Consoles don't sell the same amount of software in their final year or two on the market compared to years 3/4.

Normal consoles don't--Switch has been though. It's already been over 4 years since it's been on the market so we already have that data and it's continuing to have that affect. Also remember that just because some games don't seem to get that affect, doesn't mean the "Switch Effect" is dying. 

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]