By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Shin Megami Tensei V Review and Discussion Thread (87 on Metacritic)

I'm having to pull my circuits out. In the 4th Area Taito. There is an abcsess in the middle of the map on a big cliff. I have explored that entire map that I can except I cannot find a way up that cliff. Anyone know the way up?

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network
Leynos said:

I'm having to pull my circuits out. In the 4th Area Taito. There is an abcsess in the middle of the map on a big cliff. I have explored that entire map that I can except I cannot find a way up that cliff. Anyone know the way up?

How far are you? Did pass the third map and Akihabara? 

youngbr said:
Leynos said:

Story wise I'm in Temple of Eternity.

I can't wait for a PC release like Monster Hunter Rise, it seems really great. Glad it's doing well on Switch just like MHR.

The video is, unfortunately, disabled for embedding. Although I highly recommend watching it. If you're not familiar of Food4Dogs, she's a senior gamer from New Zealand primarily into RPGs and first became well known with her review of her Xenoblade Chronicles collection. This one primarily focuses on SMT5, but she talks about other games (she owns several).

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network
Leynos said:
youngbr said:

You are ahead of me now, I am playing on HARD so it takes time to build a super team. #cries

I wish I could help.

youngbr said:
Leynos said:

You are ahead of me now, I am playing on HARD so it takes time to build a super team. #cries

I wish I could help.

lol no worries. It's not required. But if you find out let me know. thank you. I'm just I just keep missing something simple like a dummy.

Wow....I found it and was in front of my face the whole time. I kept passing a building and kept missing a small entrance. Led to a path up the cliff. FFS lol

Now working on the Demi Fiend DLC

Finished the game. Beat the Demi Fiend DLC. He's insanely hard. Maybe the most difficult boss in any JRPG I ever played. I did not play Digital Devil Saga so I cannot compare this one to that one. There are a lot of super bosses in JRPGs and he is got to be at the top. Xenoblade X and FFVII super bosses might come close.

He is resistant to everything except almighty attacks. Can seal your skills. Wipe you out with one hit with a certain move. He can heal himself over and over. He's a puzzle to fight. Has 60K HP. For this game that's a massive amount. I did get him tho after several tries. I got his essence but for what? No one left to fight lol. Oh well badge of honor I guess.