By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo Infinite - How interested are you?

Gonna pick it up?

Day one for sure 25 52.08%

Day one if reviews are great 1 2.08%

When it's on sale 5 10.42%

Probably not, but who knows? 9 18.75%

No chance, Halo sucks 8 16.67%

Total:48
JackHandy said:
smroadkill15 said:

As someone who despises armor lock, the grabbling hook is really not an issue. Unlike armor lock people still get killed using it, there is only a 5 use limit per pick up, and there won't be a team of jackasses all using it at once because it's not possible. 

I'm sure 343 will have a classic Playlist at some point. 

Wait... so it's basically a power weapon? I thought it was part of everyone's basic move-set. 

All the abilities like grapple hook are equipment pick ups in multiplayer, similar to Halo 3. 

Around the Network
smroadkill15 said:
JackHandy said:

Wait... so it's basically a power weapon? I thought it was part of everyone's basic move-set. 

All the abilities like grapple hook are equipment pick ups in multiplayer, similar to Halo 3. 

So sorta of like over shield... I see. Thanks.

In case you're wondering why I'm so in the dark, it's because I purposefully do so. I find that it's more exciting when I go into someone completely fresh, as opposed to gorging on every slab of media possible beforehand.

Definitely interested in Infinite now!

honestly I'm just now feeling the hype train, Halo WAS my favorite IP till it took a nosedive but with all the latest info it's honestly looking so good and I'm beyond excited to see where the story goes. Only bummer is that CO-OP isn't at launch and my friends and I are waiting till that releases to play the campaign. But the hype is about to hit a 10, now to just avoid spoilers for a few months and enjoy the MP.

Still going through these in order. Just beat odst. Not a good game.

Halo 4 though, wow! Fantastic game! I just wish I could play Halo 5 before Halo infinite comes out but I'm a PC gamer.
:(

To sum it up, I'd say this thread indicates that people are mostly excited, but cautiously optimistic about Halo Infinite. That makes sense, given the great history of the franchise, and the good-not-great nature of some of the more recent entries.

5 weeks to go.....