By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The 12th Annual Greatest Games Event - Sign Up Thread

how do I submit my list? just send a PM to MZuzek?

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
Runa216 said:

how do I submit my list? just send a PM to MZuzek?

You can also post it in the Official Thread so other people can see it.

mZuzek said:
Link_Nines.XBC said:

You can also post it in the Official Thread so other people can see it.

But you don't want to do that because then everyone will know ahead of time.

Yeah, reveal the games 1 by 1 until december 31st if you want to participate in the guessing thing :P

Last edited by Link_Nines.XBC - on 11 November 2021

@mZuzek Yeah I'd like to join. I'll probably just post all 50 straight away. Wouldn't want to forget part way. Or I can send it to you?

Last edited by Welfare - on 11 November 2021

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

Hey, wanted to remind everyone that the official thread has started, because half of the signups haven't posted there yet. Also the discussion thread is live and active, if you are interested to talk about the greatest games.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

Submitted my list. Good luck everyone.

Eventually meant before Dec 31, 2021.

Cheers.

Can tell how inactive I am on forums these days :(

Happy to submit a list if I'm still within time, if not - looking forward to seeing the final results thread!

Kresnik said:

Happy to submit a list if I'm still within time, if not - looking forward to seeing the final results thread!

Yes! Do it, my friend!

Kresnik said:

Well, mZuzek choose 'Sign-ups are still on!' as thread title, so I guess you good to go.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

S.Peelman said:
Kresnik said:

Yes! Do it, my friend!

Mnementh said:
Kresnik said:

Well, mZuzek choose 'Sign-ups are still on!' as thread title, so I guess you good to go.

Thank you chaps. Sadly don't have as much time to participate in the daily threads anymore but I do keep my top games list updated for occasions such as this :)

P.S. Nice to speak to you both again!