By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - September NPD 2021 thread

if you all are very interested about NPD discussion i suggest you to join install base it's the perfect place to talk about it.

Around the Network

Who's Donny

trunkswd said:
Link_Nines.XBC said:

Who's Donny

He does the RestEra prediction thread every month. 

Oh, I see. So I'm guessing that without that prediction thread we can't have any estimations, can we?

Ryng said:

if you all are very interested about NPD discussion i suggest you to join install base it's the perfect place to talk about it.

Trying but still awaiting approval. 

The guy who did the NPD thread on Resetera left the site, I think. It was mentioned in the last Media Create thread there

Around the Network

Hmm, I don't know if Donny left after all or if he's still here.
The thread doesn't seem to have been updated until today.

The key question is whether we will still be able to get hardware estimates after he leaves.

Last edited by Oneeee-Chan!!! - on 28 October 2021

The answer is InstallBaseForum.

Elputoxd said:

The guy who did the NPD thread on Resetera left the site, I think. It was mentioned in the last Media Create thread there

I read something about it... correct me if wrong.
Apparently a mod. acted "authoritatively" and was bragging on the discord and saying some very not nice things. The event was revealed and considered inappropriate, then there was no punishment for the "mod", apologies were expressed by some Reset Era staff members, but several people offended by the event did not consider "the apologies" sufficient and left Reset Era.
It seems to me that since the Reset Era was sold "controversial" events have been happening.

Last edited by Manlytears - on 29 October 2021

Manlytears said:
Elputoxd said:

Apparently a mod. acted "authoritatively" and was bragging on the discord and saying some very not nice things. The event was revealed and considered inappropriate, then there was no punishment for the "mod", apologies were expressed by some Reset Era staff members, but several people offended by the event did not consider "the apologies" sufficient and left Reset Era.
It seems to me that since the Reset Era was sold "controversial" events have been happening.

This happened before Reset Era was sold. 2 moderators acted terribly and had to quit for the incident. Including one moderator calling users "manbabies" and "cunts" on a discord server. Reset Era bans users for offsite conduct so moderators also need to behave appropriately offsite.

Zippy6 said:
Manlytears said:

This happened before Reset Era was sold. 2 moderators acted terribly and had to quit for the incident. Including one moderator calling users "manbabies" and "cunts" on a discord server. Reset Era bans users for offsite conduct so moderators also need to behave appropriately offsite.

good to know, thanks.